The Workshop

Dharma

komorebi
is a Top Artist
Requester: HNBL
For: Team Logo for India in WCoP
Art Direction: I'd prefer the logo to be based on Mega Medicham. The artist is free to experiment with what it looks like, but I would like the word "India" along with the colours of the flag to be included into the art, much like how many other team logos in WCoP did. We still need to go through the qualifying rounds, and we currently have a temporary banner (which we would really like to change), so I'd like the artist to get this done in about a week or two at the max.
meimKPO.png

PBiiOkr.png

India flag

Last edited:

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Requester: HNBL
For: Team Logo for India in WCoP
Art Direction: I'd prefer the logo to be based on Mega Medicham. The artist is free to experiment with what it looks like, but I would like the word "India" along with the colours of the flag to be included into the art, much like how many other team logos in WCoP did. We still need to go through the qualifying rounds, and we currently have a temporary banner (which we would really like to change), so I'd like the artist to get this done in about a week or two at the max.

Requester: DeathByWobbuffet
For: OU Lure that Threat
Art Direction: I'm not particularly picky, as long as it works and has the words "OU Lure that Threat" somewhere. Here are some ideas though:
  • Tyranitar hitting Garchomp with an Ice Beam, with Garchomp having a surprised look on its face.
  • Celesteela or Toxapex lying on the ground with Gengar holding an Electrium Z and looking triumphant.
  • Anything else that features an OU Pokemon being lured (you can check the "hall of fame" in the 2nd post for ideas)

Requester: "Jsaok3" Arabia Cheerleader
Tournament name: World Cup 2017
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): Signups Will End Saturday 6/3/2017
Art Direction: We would like a logo with Hoopa Unbound coming out of a lamp with the word "Arabia" in a fitting font.

Thank you so much, in advance. Yall are truly amazing artists and I really appreciate you guys for your kindness! -Jsaok

Last edited:
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): Signups Will End Saturday 6/3/2017
Art Direction: We would like a logo with Hoopa Unbound coming out of a lamp with the word "Arabia" in a fitting font.

Thank you so much, in advance. Yall are truly amazing artists and I really appreciate you guys for your kindness! -Jsaok
I can try and make something rq, since deadline is today

Hello everyone. If its at all possible I'd like to request a Banner for Break this Team OU edition. For Banner I'd like to see something like
1. A Magearna or Tapu lele cheekily Smiling While something like Sableye, Tangrowth and Tyraniter Quiver in fear since both fairies can break balance and stall
2. Or Perhaps like a Zygarde and scizor weathering an all-out attack from a bunch of random mons considering how bulky they are.
3. Anything OU that depicts 1 or 2 Mons breaking other mons

As long as it works Im happy :). goodluck
done :)
Scan 48.jpeg

Made this, but apparently you aren't joining so..

Requester: DeathByWobbuffet
For: OU Lure that Threat
Art Direction: I'm not particularly picky, as long as it works and has the words "OU Lure that Threat" somewhere. Here are some ideas though:
  • Tyranitar hitting Garchomp with an Ice Beam, with Garchomp having a surprised look on its face.
  • Celesteela or Toxapex lying on the ground with Gengar holding an Electrium Z and looking triumphant.
  • Anything else that features an OU Pokemon being lured (you can check the "hall of fame" in the 2nd post for ideas)
OU Lure that Threat.png

I've never really contributed to anything on Smogon before, so I hope that this is okay.

Conni

katharsis
Requester: Conni
For: Little Cup Playhouse League
Art Direction: A trophy cup in the middle with two LC Pokemon on each side doing various activities and looking serious and intense, something like this can be:
  • Some LC Pokemon doing the three legged race, sack race, egg spoon running or just sprinting
  • LC Pokemon doing hurdle jumping
  • LC Pokemon swimming or building the finest sandcastles
  • Really any LC Pokemon doing elementary activites or activites kids enjoy etc.
Thanks!

Requester: Me
For: OU Good Cores
Art Direction: Not really picky about art direction just something interesting and cool that fits the them of OU and the project itself.

Thanks in advance.

For: OU What's Their Last?
Art Direction: Not picky at all, but something like 2 prominent OU pokemon in a lab / workshop picking out other mons would be neat. But as I said, if you have a better idea, go wild!

Requester: MeButYou82
Tournament Name: Draft Cup
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): Signups go up on August 4th at the earliest.
Art Direction: Abra sitting inside a typical golden trophy, with the words "Draft Cup" somewhere, perhaps on the base of the trophy. If you'd rather do something else or have another idea, anything involving top tier LC Pokemon and a trophy is great too!

Natan

is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
For: RU Victim of the Week
Art Direction: I don't have any preference about the art style's direction, I just want something between the principal RU mons and their checks (something like Hera and Moltres/Gligar or Reuniclus and Quagsire).
Here the thread for reference

Requester: The Ubers moderation team
For: Ubers Old Gens Hub
Art Direction: Probably something that shows a span of the generations (or anything time based, open to interpretation) with Ubers Pokemon. The thread is a collection of resources for ADV/DPP/BW2/ORAS Ubers, so anything from there is fine.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
For: RU Victim of the Week
Art Direction: I don't have any preference about the art style's direction, I just want something between the principal RU mons and their checks (something like Hera and Moltres/Gligar or Reuniclus and Quagsire).
Here the thread for reference
Thinking this one over reminded me of my old take on it, and after seeing Snorlax in the viability rankings, I went with this approach

Just something quick before ending the day, lemme know if I should continue with it or take the approach you mentioned.

EDIT: HotFuzzBall graciously fufilled this

I'm managing a team in the Battle Spot PL, so I'd like to request a team logo.
Requester: Jhon
For: BSPL Team Logo
Art Direction: The team's called the 'Blackthorn Belly Drummers' and I want to use Shiny Azumarill as the mascot mon. I'm very much open to ideas, after all you're the ones with creative vision. The only idea that even came to my mind was Azu playing a military style drum.
Also feel free to shorten the name to just 'Blackthorn Drummers' if it fits better.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)