The World Cup of Pokémon VIII - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
bs juans

all the games for la vs uk will be happening tomorrow, me vs bro fist will probs happen around this time tomorrow

[7/8/2013 12:17:28 AM] Me: i'd like a specific date / time you're free to do so by wednesay or so
[7/8/2013 12:17:32 AM] Me: *wednesday
[7/8/2013 12:17:41 AM] Me: por favor, gracias
[7/8/2013 12:17:49 AM] Funkasaurus: if you want a time frame
[7/8/2013 12:17:56 AM] Funkasaurus: how about
[7/8/2013 12:18:09 AM] Funkasaurus: Friday 1 pm to 2 am
[7/8/2013 12:18:15 AM] Funkasaurus: Saturday 1pm to 2 am
[7/8/2013 12:18:18 AM] Funkasaurus: pm me when you want to play
[7/8/2013 12:18:19 AM] Funkasaurus: (inlove)
[7/8/2013 12:18:21 AM] Me: i just need a specific time
[7/8/2013 12:18:22 AM] Me: !
[7/8/2013 12:18:29 AM] Funkasaurus: when you want to gurl
[7/11/2013 12:13:20 PM] Me: do you wanna play now?
[7/11/2013 12:28:09 PM] Me: ?
(no response)

Right now Funksaurus is not currently online in the time frame he provided today (4:45 P.M.) while I am busy tomorrow. He failed to have his VM's activated so I couldn't post there for scheduling, and he did not want to schedule a specific time when I asked.

Activity post.

Conflict

is the 9th Smogon Classic Winneris a Three-Time Past SPL Championis the defending GSC Circuit Champion
World Defender
~Michilele~ won vs xtrashine in a close game, gg.

You put up a good fight afrabs - glad we got to play you guys; you have some quality players and also hella creativity (which i like!). Considering this was your first year as a team id call that a strong showing. Next year you might go even farther. :)

It was a very good World cup, and I will never forget this year, Afrabs has been on its highest level and I want to thank my teammates and especially Masterclass, i know you wanted to win this years but i think german played very well sry again bro', we will do better next year, gg Germany and good luck for the rest i hope you will win. FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MASTERCLASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS never forgotten and i hope you will not quit pokemon, need to see u as captain next year because afrabs without you is ...... boring, i hope you'll see my post and get back soon. ZEHAHAHAHAHAHA <3

ggs Afrabs, these were all damn close games (all of our wins were 1:0 if I remember correctly), you definitely let us bit our nails more than once when watching the battles, so probs on that as well as your creativity. Hope you guys will do even better next year so we'll meet in 2014 finals!

Get out of my post whoever edited it '_'

The WhiteQueen conquered the perpetrator of his unjust banning, Kokoloko, in a thrilling match.

posted on behalf of the splendiferous whitequeen

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
damn i missed both koko and funka getting stomped

logs/replays pls

on a different note, gg afrabs, you guys gave us a pretty rough time despite what the final score might indicate. really good games overall. also pls don't quit sweep :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)