The World Cup of Pokémon VIII - Sign Ups - Read posts #392, #417 and #513

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is not going to happen, but it would be really funny to see you both being banned before wcop starts (and it's not like you don't deserve it)...

The WhiteQueen's World Cup predictions:

1. Team Asia -- Supermen
2. Team West -- strongest
3. Team Benelux -- stronger
4. Team Oceania -- strong
5. Team Spain -- moderatest
6. Team UK -- moderater
7. Team Latin America -- moderate
8. Team Germany -- weak
9. Team East -- weaker
10. Team Mexico -- weakest
11. Team Norway -- weaker than weakest
12. Team France -- weaker than weaker than weakest
13. Team Africans -- peasants

Good luck to all.
Ok, at the beginning we could take it as a troll, but there you go really for a big stupid, if you could just stop being cunt and try not to lose your games as you did against Somalia and Masterclass, it would be well for you and for us, because now you are really annoying... I can't give you a remedy to this defeat but stop pokemon seems very good.

PS: Delko don't delete :(

Captain: Haunter
Co-Captains: Alexander., Neliel​

Starting Lineup:​

DragoMaster95 (strong)
Dottor Wonder (strong)
Chase (strong)
Neliel (strong)
Alexander. (strong)
Firegohan92 (strong)
Alejandro The Pr0 (strong)
The Ajd (strong)​

Substitutes:

Hypnotize (strong)
Honor (stronger)
Dave Italia (strong)
Carlo (strong)​

I know this is not going to happen, but it would be really funny to see you both being banned before wcop starts (and it's not like you don't deserve it)...
Deserve it? I've not insulted this guy once. He's been consistently bashing our team for no reason. I only responded to him because I need to atleast defend my team. Even when I defended the team I didn't use any bad language or insulted him in anyway.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
i love this tournament
Agree. This and spl are my favorite tournaments on Smogon. I made a harmless prediction and some people have to get all worked up over it just because I'm not rooting for their people. Grow up.

I'm gonna stop posting cause I'm tired of people crying over nothing. Good luck, Italy.

HeIIraiser

tough like igglybuff
<McMeghan> hi soge
<McMeghan> you there?
<McMeghan> go flood on the wc topic
<McMeghan> and ask r1 to be posted asap lollolol

okémon Showdown Username(s): Ripamon
Country / State of Residence: Illinois
Nationality: American
Other Eligibility (if applicable): Visits France a lot :$

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
I have had it. Officially. Can you Africans please leave me alone? I'm a real woman with real emotions and I'm frankly tired of your personal attacks. I sincerely think your team is the weakest among all the teams, so I made my prediction according to my beliefs. Sure I was bitter losing to Masterclass in the finals of Fan Favorites due to a horrendous team match up--my spectators can testify to it. I rage quit as a result, but I had made peace with it. As for Somalia, I was up 1 - 0 against him. I got sick of being trolled by Pokemon so I withdrew from that finals and this troll of a game. I've attained Enlightenmet from the great Asian Buddha since and thus I'm over the pettiness of Pokemon and aim to enjoy myself and enjoy playing this game.

Stop with the politicking and personal attacks. This is World Cup. Play your best and make your nation proud. Stop trying to come after the WhiteQueen. I am beautiful so no matter what you say, your words won't bring me down.

Good luck with this tournament and may the best nation win.

Cyrrona

starlet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
as a precaution

Pokémon Showdown Username(s): lots
Country / State of Residence: Florida
Nationality: US East
Other Eligibility (if applicable): US West (grew up in California), Canada (half-Canadian)

Pokémon Showdown Username(s): Divine Might
Country / State of Residence: US / Alabama
Nationality: American
Other Eligibility (if applicable):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)