The World Cup of Pokémon X - Round 1 (Read Post #800)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokyo Tom

Somewhere between psychotic and iconic
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I won vs. Tom Bus, gg man. Last minute changes ended up making a real difference, dang

thanks canada for the fun season, even if we didn't do amazing, i sure had fun and i hope you guys did too. on some hunger games shit i would die for my district.

shoutouts -

justin "the king of pop" bieber
aubrey "the king of rap" graham
rick on degrassi
the entire cast of the vampire diaries; especially you, ian somerhalder

"i ran the game so long i should be wearing dry fit" - martin luther king jr.
"what even is the 6 i thought it was a meme" - yurilucas22, after making like 5 consecutive posts about the 6

won against FAJI, gg

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ou-73167

shoutouts to henry for making my team for that game, this man has never been wrong about a metagame call and is the most underrated and intelligent player I've ever seen. should he not quit this game, continue to sleep on him at your own peril

shoutouts to my mentor casedvictory for telling me time and time again that I can only win with offense. you were right yet again.

shoutouts to e7e for getting rejected by brazil and then eliminating them from playoffs

and finally shoutouts to afrabs. you guys exceeded all expectations and made an amazing comeback from what everyone thought was an insurmountable deficit. I have massive respect for you guys and I really wish there was a way for us to both be in playoffs. you deserve it.

see you all next week!

Really sucks to miss playoffs by a hair, but oh well. At least I had my first 2 Wcop games, and more importantly, had my first 2 wcop wins.

Not gonna do a bunch of shoutouts because our team is too big and I don't want to exclude people, but of course shoutouts to Leftiez for letting me play and being an overall good manager. We also went from 4-11 to 15-15, which must be one of the best comebacks in wcop... It just sucks we couldn't make it to tiebreakers. Tbf I'd rather have had Brazil make it to playoffs than elitist East but oh well. Thanks to everyone who believed in me and helped me test throughout games. Probably rooting for Central or Spain here; both are good teams with pretty chill people.

Maybe next year D:

HANTSUKI

satan saves xmas
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RUPL Champion

Yeah, we're out. Dilma-chan is sad...

Sorry team and sorry to all the brazilians that were rooting for us. I'm not going to make a huge post or anything, just wanna say that was a pleasure to play with you guys, everyone on the team was nice and we had a fun time together.

Hopefully Brazil can win another World Cup next year. Also, you can search for a new captain because I'm quitting WCoP - and SPL as well (nah, I'm not making drama or anything like that, I'm just quitting because tired of them :O)

Good luck to the remaining teams and specially to Oceania, I'm rooting for WORMS ~n_n~

Kisses from a former Banana Captain :*

Yeah, we're out. Dilma-chan is sad...

Sorry team and sorry to all the brazilians that were rooting for us. I'm not going to make a huge post or anything, just wanna say that was a pleasure to play with you guys, everyone on the team was nice and we had a fun time together.

Hopefully Brazil can win another World Cup next year. Also, you can search for a new captain because I'm quitting WCoP - and SPL as well (nah, I'm not making drama or anything like that, I'm just quitting because tired of them :O)

Good luck to the remaining teams and specially to Oceania, I'm rooting for WORMS ~n_n~

Kisses from a former Banana Captain :*
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear as it is, infinite.

Cheers

-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)