The World Cup of Pokémon XI - Qualifying Phase

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADV: .Mx vs Astamatitos - Alexander
DPP: NightFox vs christos21 - went 3-0 in games he played in POWC. Christos went 1-2 and his sole win came through activity... (Both played DPP)
ORAS: .CarloO~ vs Asuka Langley Soryu - Carloo went 4-2 in tiers he had to learn in POWC and is a solid player overall. The Greek guy went 0-1 in ORAS OU and is to me a complete nobody.

Further basing off POWC: Greece has won 2 weeks in the last 2 POWCs, while Latin America got in finals this year. (They didn't win a week 2 years ago though) They seemed to have built a squad that gets along and can compete. If this were 10v10 there wouldn't be any doubt, but I still think Latin America is winning this. If the players Greece sent are supposed to be their best and carry their team, they're not getting anywhere even if they win this.

yeah, my teammate played asuka and there was hardly anything exciting or good to find on him. im predicting carloo to win too but the surprise will be even greater if asuka should somehow be able to come through.

e/: like i said in my former post, they need solid ou'ers. if this is greece's best then idk how they should get more than 2 wins in oras in the whole r1.

yeah, my teammate played asuka and there was hardly anything exciting or good to find on him. im predicting carloo to win too but the surprise will be even greater if asuka should somehow be able to come through.

e/: like i said in my former post, they need solid ou'ers. if this is greece's best then idk how they should get more than 2 wins in oras in the whole r1.
and you are?

I'm not involved in Greece's decision making, but if it were me I'd put astamatitos in DPP and fear in ADV for this tiebreak. I hope that decision doesn't come back to haunt them

christos21 is capable too tho, but i'm not sure he is a top 2 player when u have antiquity's best on the team

also, team Greece please PM me malakes i wanna be involved

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)