The World Cup of Pokémon XI - Round 1 (Read post #402)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to thank my mom and dad for blessing me with my goods looks and because of you guys, I've always done well in school. I know I didn't become a doctor or lawyer like you always wanted me to, but I'm now a successful supervisor at McDonald's, serving fries for people I don't even like. No worries though. Soon I will become an executive. I'm also good at Pokemon because of you guys. I am forever grateful.
IIRC you said something about power rankings of the top 8 teams?

Unfortunately it wasn't that great of a year metro, but its been a fun ride. I may not have done much but just being on the team and being able to meet and support everyone has been a really great experience for my first major smogon team tour. Huge thanks to JabbaTheGriffin for even letting me in the chat when I wasn't even on the roster at the start. Thanks to everyone for a good world cup and I hope to see you all next year :toast:

bruno

is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
lost to bkc, gg

rly glad brazil let me bw this year. It was p much the tier i played the least and the one that always dooms me whenever i try to do anything on smogon tour(got to 29 points but literally no point in bw whatsoever rofl), so testing and building for it in a big tour made me learn at least a bit i think. Although going 1-2 and being the one to eliminate the team sucks :{|} but what can u do
BW is definetly an awesome meta tho. I was one of those ppl who thought "bw is all about alakazam, reuniclus, and hazard stacking", but boy i was wrong. Glad to find such a cool tier.
Not our best campaign br, but it was a fun experience. We'll get em next year maybe..

o and thanks to evu finch posho amir and doobie for the tests :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)