The World Cup of Pokémon XI - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
+Sakis: lol see you in the next round :)
+Sakis: being objective would be nice from time to time
+King Tsunami: i am being objective
+King Tsunami: ur team is garbage
+Sakis: this is a shitty game and anything can happen but i wont argue any more with someone as biased. Being uknown =/= being bad.

+Astamatitos: lots of barking tsunami
+Astamatitos: how's that bench working for you

hows being knocked out of the tournament after finally realizing ur team is a bunch of incompetent retards "working for you"

love when shit teams finally get obliterated. rofl. gj spain.

Ggs germany u guys are an insanely strong team and deserve this win nice job coming back u guys were awesome also! :)
Very sad Asia wasn't able to take it from Germany. I'm very proud of the new Asia. All of the new players brought upon themselves to do well and they did :). Big thank to John for organizing Asia this year u rock. Wq will forever be my love and tof is a don. Thanks for the tests kingler, analytic and andromeda. Big thanks to Blarajan for being a big chat presence for Asia. I take full responsibility for not being able to play on better circumstances for a match that really mattered, that sucked. Anyways gl in the future Germany, conflict, gtm, beds, and Sapientia u guys are all dons :). Anyways dw Asia we'll kill it next year I love u all.

+Sakis: this is a shitty game and anything can happen but i wont argue any more with someone as biased. Being uknown =/= being bad.

hows being knocked out of the tournament after finally realizing ur team is a bunch of incompetent retards "working for you"

If you think someone is a bad player, challenge them to a best of 11 as a man instead of taunting like an attention whore.

Bedschibaer

NAME = FUCK
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

I don't quite get what that sort of post accomplishes. Greece showed that they were better than half of the teams in this tourney. And the funny thing is that you don't have cocky idiots on there who feel the need to start shit and fish for likes.

I also never got the irrelevant-log-exposure-meme you got going on there. It seems like those quotes are quite out of context, Astamatitos only told you to not be such an attention whore since you don't even play in this tourney. And in case Asia is your current team (can't be assed to check who is benching where) you really aren't in the position to do the big boy's trashtalk. From the logs you posted I only see that you are being a dick, in case there was some backstory on this feel free to enlighten me, otherwise you might want to learn how to do some effective likefarming, I can tutor you. Alternatively I can show you how to tie a noose.

From the logs you posted I only see that you are being a dick, in case there was some backstory on this feel free to enlighten me, otherwise you might want to learn how to do some effective likefarming, I can tutor you.
It's not about likes bro. Making countries hate me is so much fun omfg. I got so much entertainment out of this. Call it a ShakeItUp US East WCOP tradition :)

Sakis

Banned deucer.

I like how you actually showed this. I could post the whole convo to show how shitty and biased you are as a person but it would be a waste of time since anyone knows it. Anyway the fact that you care so much about us in order to talk all this shit while no one ever addressed to you in the first place is just pathetic. Maybe your parents should have educated you better because i dont have time to teach you basic good manners and good behaviour. Its okay tho, nobody cares about you and i shouldnt give you as much credit. I like helping people but not as spoiled and braindead as you c: Good riddance trash . Aim to become a decent person and then everything else because as long as you dont have this you gonna fail everywhere else which is irl ;D

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
To everyone hating on shake saying he's a loser and has no life and all he does is Pokemon, you're wrong. As per Indian tradition, shake is having an arranged marriage at the end of this year. This is his last hurrah. Now I'm not saying he will get more pussy than you, because that's sure as hell not true. But I can assure you, he will have more female presence in his life than the majority of you all. Go shake!

Ace-11

Banned deucer.
I personally have nothing agaisnt shake, but when you insult my team you also insult me.I really like EAST, maybe it is because stath plays there, but the point is that you ruin your team's image.I'll be still rooting for you for the SHAKE of stath(see what I did there), but yeah it is sad how you like it when people hate you and your ego is even bigger than mine.

To everyone hating on shake saying he's a loser and has no life and all he does is Pokemon, you're wrong. As per Indian tradition, shake is having an arranged marriage at the end of this year. This is his last hurrah. Now I'm not saying he will get more pussy than you, because that's sure as hell not true. But I can assure you, he will have more female presence in his life than the majority of you all. Go shake!
we dont care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)