The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
omni, you are def. the man. sorry i didnt get to know you, and sorry about the hax. also you are taking this like the manliest man....go omni...

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
omni...you are a standup guy and you have done latin america proud. I am really glad to see that team compete at a top level this year, it has been real fun to watch.

one tiebreak away boys, it's been a wild ride

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Thank you Latin America for being great sports, especially you omni. Like LN said, its Pokemon. Congrats to everyone who participated!

PS SoT I guess West is really scared to play South because you KNOW you're going down.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Congrats omni and Latin America, you guys were really competitive this year which is good to see. I didn't expect you guys to even make it to this stage but well done :)

As for our tiebreaker, i'm happy to step up and do it, but bk probably wants to do it for himself, or let EW or Pana do it. I don't mind though either way.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Hip played Jackal for the tiebreaker, Jackal won!

Pairings for next round:

USA West vs USA South
UK vs USA Metro
USA Central vs Oceania

and finally....

Canada vs Asia

its gonna be awesome, expect round 2 up soon!

Shiv/Jackal.

Seeing how UK is the best, you could've at least gave us a harder team... I mean USA Metro? It's like you want us to get to the finals

Yeah, good job everyone from Latin America! It was an awesome experience being captain, even though somewhat stressful!

Special thanks go to Pirika for the awesome art work he provided and winning his battles after taking over for Mosh. Also to Tsubasa-kun because without him I wouldn't have been able to get in contact with Rurushu/Sebastian/pi face (who all performed well). Props to Flashstorm1 for his great performance, and to Frosty for being available on the spot to battle! And of course omni because he is awesome and played extremely well!

AND also thanks to all of those who supported us!

I look forward to our dominance next year ;)

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So tiebreaks went as follows:

omni vs ReyScarface
omni vs JabbaTheGriffin
JabbaTheGriffen vs ReyScarface

Jackal vs Hipmonlee

This resulted in:

West
UK
Central
Asia
Canada
Oceania
Metro
South

with Latin America on the outside looking in, but not without a valiant fight.

Thanks to everyone for supporting this tournament, and for making this the most successful tournament round ever on this site, and for more than anything I could have asked for. You guys make this possible - over 1000 replies!

Let's keep it rolling to round two...and may the best country [CANADA] win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)