The World Cup of Pokemon IX - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.
good game brazil, that was a fun battle

i'm not going to take time to do individual shoutouts because everyone on the team has made the experience worthwhile. thank you west for having a fun environment to hang in, and to phil for graciously accepting me on the team and being fun to troll. i would like to apologize for my subpar record -- everyone has their ups and downs tour wise and this tournament just wasn't mine in regards to factors i could and couldn't control. i wish we could have went out with a bigger bang, but that's how it goes i guess. i'm probably done with pokes for a while, so making this one of my last official tournaments i cared about was fun, especially since this might be the last year of wcop in regards to a trophy. we had our slops, but overall i think we had an admirable performance and i'm glad i was a participant on west. thanks to everyone who made pokemon enjoyable, too many people to name, and best of luck in the finals for both teams. off to the fields of justice i go..

Mr. Reptile in the hole. Before of all, sorry for my bad english. Is the reason because i don't speak with my opponents in the tournament xD

In first place. GG Usa East, you are a great rivals and better people. Nice to meet a very good team in this tournament, and gl in the finals.

In second place. CTC, why are you crying for the match? Im who should be crying after this steal! I recognize you for a great rival in this match, but please, do not be a pussy. I don't need a rematch. But believe me, in the future it will not be the same. The Based Lord? My balls!! You' re a fgt! U should stop posting ''nigga nigga nigga'' because you are not good like u believe that u are, maybe not in a near future but in this battle i've been better than u, otherwise i hope u have luck in the finals.

Is my last words in the tournament. GL to the both teams. And always in my heart... VIVA ESPAÑA!

flinch was meh, game was good.

good season westies, i enjoyed it. shoutout to brazil for being really tough opponents.

i have to apologize for my untimely loss to kratos to my team. if i hadn't lost that, we probably wouldn't have even been trying to make up from behind. there's so much momentum built up after i win a match it's astounding. sorry guys, the ja5-0n dream will be realized another year.

shouts to fingerscrossed, dice, reyscarface, philip7086, bloo, moet, myzozoa, mithril, remlabmez, undisputed, valentine, tesung, yee, and tfc. you guys are the best.

im rootin for east now since ive got a few friends on there, but this finals shall be interesting.

thanks for a great tournament, see you guys next time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)