The World Cup of Pokemon IX - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADV: BKC vs M Dragon - dragón es el mejor
DPP: august vs Malekith
BW: CTC vs Mr. Reptile - no one wins ctc except arbok...
XY: gr8astard vs Ecuacion
XY: aim vs reiku - reikkles gonna make HEXAKILL on joey
XY: bro fist vs Light The Thunder
XY: Sinclair vs SoulWind
XY: dragonuser vs Alastor Law - i trust in you

gg east A GANAR ESPAÑA (falta tyrano en la alineación, espero que le estéis reservando para la final...)

elodin

the burger
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
gg Bloo, was a fun match and thanks again for being comprehensive about my schedule.

lgi apes n_n​

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
he got grilled for saying gg and now that he's apologized he should be mocked? i swear sometimes i just don't understand the gg etiquette on this site. either way it was an entertaining match
I caught the last couple turns on my phone, couldn't see him getting grilled in I assume main chat because I'm on my phone, and regardless of the fact do you really think he's sorry for winning a lost game when his team is down?

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
of course hes not sorry for winning the game, but he might be sorry for his reaction as he didnt take into account the backlash he would get, and theres a ton of other shit he could be sorry for.

you nerds need to hop off of easts dick and shhh, i understand east being mad and have nothing against them but holy fuck i swear the d riders are annoying

I caught the last couple turns on my phone, couldn't see him getting grilled in I assume main chat because I'm on my phone, and regardless of the fact do you really think he's sorry for winning a lost game when his team is down?
I think he knows he got lucky and has the decency to say something. Just because you aren't familiar with good sportsmanship doesn't mean he isn't, so stop being bitchy and keep your shitty opinion out of what I consider to be a good effort in being a good sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)