The World Cup of Pokemon VI - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better watch out Mystogan, Franky is from one of those rundown Canadian ghettos man. You don't want to get involved with him!

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Better watch out Mystogan, Franky is from one of those rundown Canadian ghettos man. You don't want to get involved with him!
theres snowball fights here all the time and sometimes icicles fall which can be pretty dangerous! thug life

Reactions: BKC

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sorry for the delay guys, something came up this morning.

The tiebreak battle will be....

*drumroll*

panamaxis vs Quantum Mechanics

Good luck both battlers, I expect this to be done in a timely manner.

And congrats to USA West, Canada and France for advancing to the Semi Finals!

Interesting. Pana's a top boss for sure, but I always felt like Heist was OCN's best BW player. GL to both! My inner bro wants Pana to win, but I would also love to see BS OCN not threepeat...

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Pana has performed in the clutch many times, Quantum has not. It'll be interesting to see how Quantum will perform in such a pressure situation. I predict he will pull a 09 Philip7086 though and will lose to PONOMOXIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)