The World Cup of Pokemon VIII - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stone Cold, you should sub someone else to fight Conflict if you want. I'd rather prepare for finals or relax. Good job US East, and great job on making it this far Germany.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I like both teams in the finals, but I'm going to have to root for asia just because WhiteQueen is amazing...

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Stone Cold, you should sub someone else to fight Conflict if you want. I'd rather prepare for finals or relax. Good job US East, and great job on making it this far Germany.
Uh no, you haven't played a single match since qualifiers. Practice up boy. Youve done enough relxing!

Shoot me a VM if you guys (Jayde / CTC) still want to play :) I'll be available the next 2h.

GGs East and good luck in the finals. Thanks Germany for picking me, it was fun!! I wonder if there's a matchup for the third place?

Have a nice day

ggs East, you were a pretty cool and tough one. The matches against you was fun and you act always like sportsmen. Team Germany wish you the best of luck for the finals.
Also I'm pround of my guys and very proud of our captain Conflict, for supporting us and helping with our teams. We all know it was hard for you to spend so much time for the WCop, and without you we would'n even come to R2, der Respekt gebührt dir mein Freund :)

Finaly I wanna thanks Peachy for helping me to learn the BW Tier, with your teams I never lost a BW match in STour finals and WCop <3

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Funny how there's more Asians on team East than team Asia :{|}
Niggas don't do background checks no mo? Let's get MCM and Bloo for East next year then, cuz i swear the three of us went to kindergarten in Miami together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)