NOC THERE ARE VAMPS ITG (Game Over: Village Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
At the risk of sounding defensive for the wrong reasons, is TB getting voted / bandwagoned for lack of reads or something I'm missing? Tbh there's more people guilty of that, including me. But is there anything in particular with him I'm not seeing? Please enlighten, thanks. I'm not against his lynch, but want to know what other reasons are there for this lynch.

Personally I don't like lynching based on reads or the lack off from players, especially as this setup makes it even more unreliable. I would prefer behavioral targeting instead of activity, if that makes sense?

Also LOL I'm sorry I didn't actually know Earlio was a recruit until I reread stuffs >_> whoever voted him has the good gut senses maybe??? I would be inclined to follow the people who brought out the Earlio lynch just for that.

10/10 Rand lynch though lmao. Also someone I forgot who brought up if I would have lynched to save a recruit if I was OV. Fwiw my answer is no. I'll take the rng rather than make myself look worse than I already do lol.

Speaking of which, how likely would the OV be in the other 4(?) People that voted for not Earlio?

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh it was 6. Sorry posting on phone.

US TMA Pblade Asek Hawkie, not including Earlio ofc.

I don't think OV would vote with Earlio cos too obvious, so that takes out Pblade.

I do think it's worth looking at US TMA Asek Hawkie. I'll probably post my pretty light thoughts on them laterrrrr when I'm not on phone u_u

But yea I think this is something we should try out?

Also lol I realise I'm detracting from TB z_z but I want to get this off my chest okiee

So I've yet to see Champs reasoning for lynching me. If they could restate that would be nice.

Current TRs: Paperblade, Hawkie, Asek
Null: UncleSam, Sandshrewz, acidphoenix, Champ1604
SR: Haruno, MoodyCloud

All in order of Greatest to Least

Vote Haruno

Mainly for pressure, there's a certain reaction I'm hoping to get out of this

Btw I think I'm one lynch away from hammer that's nice nvm I'm like 3 lynched from hammer I'm going crazy

Last edited:
there were only three categories and you used etc after talking about 2 and your answers to the first two don't imply an answer to the third

and tbh the second is bad

lynch zorbees will probably change but given prs/earlio recruit + general read seems the most likely ov

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Anyways I really want to call out to the people who called Moody scummy d1 (as I did once before and was ignored) and/or the people that called Walrein or sandshrewz towny d1, because I never saw any of these and want to see where they are coming from. Moody is pretty unlikely to be OV after the Earlio lynch, so I'm wondering if the OV was one of the people calling him scummy or if that was just town being bad. The reason I'm curious about Walrein and sandshrewz is because neither of them had too many reads on people, and imo neither had a good d1, so if they are the OV, it could be tricky to connect the dots.
quoting this again since nobody seems to care; the more it gets ignored, the more i feel like its indicative of the OV.

acidphoenix do you really think I recruit Earlio when I'm the strongest pushing for him as town d1? When people like Hawkie and Asek were being almost universally read as town? If I did recruit Earlio, why didn't I defend him as much d2 as I did d1?

Busy because of fathers day but I'll try to get something more substantial later, also how do you do the posts by user thing to iso someone?

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Sup fam if I got the set up right rn we're at13 players max

1 alpha (maybe 2 if eario was n2 convert)
1/0 fledgling vamp
1 vampire hunter
8 vanilllas
1 dead recruit vamp
1 dead backup

Can someone run the numbers for me real quick on why we don't go for the conversion group win as opposed to lynching the fuck out of the vampires? If we do not lynch and vampire hunter kills both vampires then town's best play is to throw to vamps. if we lynch vampire hunter rn, mass convert gg. If we lynch vampire right now then it might be fine. We just need priorities though tbh.

So someone fill me in since haven't caught up on 20 pages of shit. And someone tell me what our game plan as town is

sandshrewz

POTATO
I thought I already explained that before? I valued Walrein's out of game reads more and followed it just because I felt that could have possibly been better given that it's d1, things are random, and don't think much can actually be made out of d1? Cos imo, most/all d1 reads are pretty weak. And out of game reads have been occasionally useful before. It's not ideal but I felt that was the best option to follow through.

But honestly, I don't think Moody rn is OV for sure though. Mostly due to the fact he got an activity warning so lol if that counts for anything.

I still want to ask though, if anyone has anything to say regarding: US TMA Asek Hawkie as they voted not Earlio in the four way tie. There's a possibility that OV lies within them, though it's a weak reasoning. But one that I think is worth exploring.

Also Haruno, personally I think it's more fun to win as town than as vamp. Heck hunter could get lucky shots too maybe. Though apparently they haven't been lolol. I think if we just all go for a convert win, then what's the point of this setup in the first place. Wouldn't be fun to just do that imo.

And ahahaa I don't even recall who you subbed in for Haruno u_u

okay I go sleeps sch starts tmr z_z

Sup fam if I got the set up right rn we're at13 players max

1 alpha (maybe 2 if eario was n2 convert)
1/0 fledgling vamp
1 vampire hunter
8 vanilllas
1 dead recruit vamp
1 dead backup

Can someone run the numbers for me real quick on why we don't go for the conversion group win as opposed to lynching the fuck out of the vampires? If we do not lynch and vampire hunter kills both vampires then town's best play is to throw to vamps. if we lynch vampire hunter rn, mass convert gg. If we lynch vampire right now then it might be fine. We just need priorities though tbh.

So someone fill me in since haven't caught up on 20 pages of shit. And someone tell me what our game plan as town is
Uh.... Oddly enough, I town read this. Might seem weird but this tone just doesn't seem like a vampire to me
Unvote Lynch MoodyCloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)