NOC THERE ARE VAMPS ITG (Game Over: Village Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh ballsy is in my name :^)

But in all honesty lynch Champ1604 I'm done with giving no reasoning for anything all game and getting away with it, someone plz read this it's kinda bs if I die today just get champ tomorrow.

pls hawkie my activity a. as a general rule increases as the game goes on and b. isn't even a significant amount more than yesterday probably

i don't think tballz is ever ov rn, maybe haruno is but i'm doubtful, if it's still between those two just before deadline i'll switch onto haru

I mean obviously I'm gonna call Haruno out on self preservation. TR on sandshrewz now. Champ is scummy as heck still refuses to provide any reasoning for anything pretty much. Hawkie ilu bb win it for me <3. UncleSam is town, I just omgusssed him cuz wynaut, zorbees is town could be recruit tho, acidphoenix/champ/Haruno for my OV reads tbh. Moody/paperboard/Hawkie recruit reads
Why did I go from your choice of lynch to a tr to a likely recruit in like one page
Likely recruits : Acid is obvious, probably too obvious. Someone out of zorbees/Unclesam/Asek/paperblade who has better odds of defending himself and surviving is more likely imo. Thunderballz is still super shady but i'm not that confident in lynching him, seems lazy
Likely OV already stated my top suspects, pretty much everyone bar Hawkie and me could be OV though, Acid is unlikely but if you're the alpha and getting voted you do what you gotta do and sacrifice the fledgling I guess

wait acid was lynching Earlio? holy actual shit lmao smack me with a frying pan if this sounds stupid but acid converting a noob town to lynch them off the next day to look cleaner REEKS of a play that he'd make

this only makes sense if acid was being sr'd d1 though and i can't remember

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I think acid was a big push on D2 but not a huge push on D1

Either way I very much doubt acid is OV, either way I am not down to lynch someone who was one of two votes on the Fledgling Vampire. It's just not a high-percentage play, even if I do think acid is the most likely recruit based on his play today (Moody being a close second).

Also Hawkie regarding the spike in acid's activity I guess the same could be said about me these past few hours, I don't think you can hold it against someone to start having some motivation to post as a principle especially when the same thing made Yeti paranoid about me in matrix

UncleSam

Leading this village
I think acid is most likely to be the recruit but I don't really care who the recruit is right now, we have two nights before the fledgling can convert

We need to get the OV with this lynch or hope the Vampire Hunter hits him if we miss. If there is even one more convert (or a 1 for 1 with the Vampire Hunter) that will be so bad for us

UncleSam

Leading this village
Unvote
Vote Champ1604

Champ1604 come online and tell us who you think is OV / recruit

This lynch is subject to change since I think I might prefer a Haruno lynch rn but I'm willing to pressure it for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)