Thomaz' Trading Thread (TTT) Update 19-01!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm sorry for responding so late and sorry for insinuating they are HT'd. ;( I'm not really interested in the legendaries, but could you maybe list the balls your mons are in?

Sure man! I don't suppose you have a list of anything?

Also, just wanna mention that I'll be starting a new thread soon. I literally don't have enough space in my thread for all my mons...
Np, I'll list all the balls my breed mons are in (I could breed some that I didn't list before but have breed):
Mareanie: Beast
Feebas: Dive
Smeargle: Premier
Beldum: Beast
Eevee: Love, Fast, Friend, Moon, Level, Lure, Beast, Dream, Repeat, Dive, Premier, Luxury, Heal, Net, Quick, Nest
Shinx: Luxury
Marill: Net
Alolan Vulpix: Moon
Clefairy: Moon
Cutiefly: Love
Growlithe: Beast

Np, I'll list all the balls my breed mons are in (I could breed some that I didn't list before but have breed):
Mareanie: Beast
Feebas: Dive
Smeargle: Premier
Beldum: Beast
Eevee: Love, Fast, Friend, Moon, Level, Lure, Beast, Dream, Repeat, Dive, Premier, Luxury, Heal, Net, Quick, Nest
Shinx: Luxury
Marill: Net
Alolan Vulpix: Moon
Clefairy: Moon
Cutiefly: Love
Growlithe: Beast
Ha, I'm so fast with replying.

Regardless, what about Beast, Fast and Moon Ball Eevee for Genesect? Also, what natures and egg moves lol?

Ha, I'm so fast with replying.

Regardless, what about Beast, Fast and Moon Ball Eevee for Genesect? Also, what natures and egg moves lol?
I can breed any nature for any of the Eevees. All my Eevees have the following EMs atm: Natural Gift, Curse, Wish, Stored Power.

Genesect? I'm not interested in Genesect.

I can breed any nature for any of the Eevees. All my Eevees have the following EMs atm: Natural Gift, Curse, Wish, Stored Power.

Genesect? I'm not interested in Genesect.
Rofl, haha, I don't know why I thought otherwise. Guess I mixed up some stuff in my brain. Ok then, what about Timid Fast Ball, Calm Moon Ball and Bold Beast Ball? :)

Rofl, haha, I don't know why I thought otherwise. Guess I mixed up some stuff in my brain. Ok then, what about Timid Fast Ball, Calm Moon Ball and Bold Beast Ball? :)
I can do all that. So is that 3 Eevees you want? Want all with correct ivs?

There are some other pokemon I'm interested. Is the shiny rangers manaphy for trade?

I can do all that. So is that 3 Eevees you want? Want all with correct ivs?

There are some other pokemon I'm interested. Is the shiny rangers manaphy for trade?
Yeah, 3 Eevees with the correct IVs please. :)

Shiny Manaphy is of course for trade. I'll ask more for that though, since it's retail and it requires playing through a particular boring Pokémon game (though Channel takes the cake, what a load of bull that was...).

Last edited:
Yeah, 3 Eevees with the correct IVs please. :)

Shiny Manaphy is of course for trade. I'll ask more for that though, since it's retail and it requires playing through a particular boring Pokémon game (though Channel takes the cake, what a load of bull that was...).
Just let me know what else you would need. In the mean while, I'll get to breeding those Eevees for you.

Edit: Just to be sure, you want all 3 with HA?

Update: I've breed all the Eevees with HA, 31/x/31/31/31/31, correct natures and balls. Let me know when you are ready and if there is some more mons you need for the Shiny Manaphy.

Last edited:
Just let me know what else you would need. In the mean while, I'll get to breeding those Eevees for you.

Edit: Just to be sure, you want all 3 with HA?

Update: I've breed all the Eevees with HA, 31/x/31/31/31/31, correct natures and balls. Let me know when you are ready and if there is some more mons you need for the Shiny Manaphy.
Oh man, I'm sorry for the late replay. I'll be ready whenever.

I still have to think about the Manaphy though, it's just that I'm doing so many things at the same time, which doesn't help much (when am I not doing that though lol)...

Oh man, I'm sorry for the late replay. I'll be ready whenever.

I still have to think about the Manaphy though, it's just that I'm doing so many things at the same time, which doesn't help much (when am I not doing that though lol)...
I could choose something else if the Manaphy is a huge problem. There are some other mons of yours that I'm interested in.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Given that there's another thread that just started recently, I'm assuming this thread has been abandoned. Anyone having request should go to the other one. Any issues, OP, let a mod know. Locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)