my draws, look at them

Dumping a pair of artwork that got released in The Player/The Smog.

I'm especially fond of the first piece with Quagsire i did for the MMO room article, although i'm bummed out that i did the wizard hat in a way i don't like once again. On another note, i had some plans on doing a fakemon project, but i doubt the lack of free time i have will allow me to start something like that.

Hmm, i didn't update this for a while, here's some stuff i've been working on.

Artwork for the VGC article:

And here's artwork that's around 3-4 months old for an article that has been shelved.

And this is for the PU Replays thread:

From this point i'll be working on a card that i'm doing for the SS' card project, artwork for a certain PS! room and more The Player/Smog stuff.

they have huts in serbia? O_O

great work, really love the stuff you've done n_n
We do have huts :o

Anyhow, here's the most recent stuff I've done:

^Cover art for The Player, I was happy with how it turned out considering I've mashed it up on a short notice.

As I further continue to get excited for finally reclaiming ownership of a drawing tablet, I patiently settle with what I have and goof around and experiment with things I can do with my mouse. A big blob of random styles turned out of it, and as it is unpleasant for the human eye, I'll put it here anyhow for safekeeping.

MiniArchitect

Detail Disoriented
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
As creepy as that Gastly is, I can respect your experimentation with style. The hatched lines work well as shading, and also give the impression of motion, making him appear more dramatic / impactful. That bit of green on his teeth really stands out to draw attention to his mouth, too (though I shudder to think where the green stuff came from o.o).

Yo Tikitik old fren, if you're still open for requests I'd like to request a banner for my team archive thread.

Some direction:
  • Include the word "Based" in it
  • Have as many OU pokemon as possible including some flagship OU pokemon like Mega Altaria, Mega Metagross, Tyranitar, Charizard, Azumarill etc...
  • Essentially what I'm looking for is the words "Based" surrounded by a ton of pokemon

DarkNostalgia

Fading in, fading out, on the edge of paradise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hey there, you're art is awesome :)
If possible, could you do a banner for the Pokemon Terminology Database?
Don't really know what I want, maybe like an Alakazam holding a laptop or something, I dunno, with the title somewhere too. Be creative!

Yo Tikitik old fren, if you're still open for requests I'd like to request a banner for my team archive thread.

Some direction:
  • Include the word "Based" in it
  • Have as many OU pokemon as possible including some flagship OU pokemon like Mega Altaria, Mega Metagross, Tyranitar, Charizard, Azumarill etc...
  • Essentially what I'm looking for is the words "Based" surrounded by a ton of pokemon
Hey there, you're art is awesome :)
If possible, could you do a banner for the Pokemon Terminology Database?
Don't really know what I want, maybe like an Alakazam holding a laptop or something, I dunno, with the title somewhere too. Be creative!
gah, I'm pretty busy with things so I doubt I'd be able to tackle with either of your requests, but I'll let you know if I'm able to n_n

Anyhow, I haven't posted here in a while so I guess it's time to dump some stuff I've been working on in the meantime!

Last edited:

MiniArchitect

Detail Disoriented
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I like the bubbly texture of Altaria's wings, plus the variation in pink and powder blue tones. I think a different choice of outline color could have helped make it stand out a bit further, as currently it flattens out the image more than defines its contours, but you might have already realized that, seeing as how you found a cool purple to use for the Magiana illustration.

The flower is of course pretty neat too: the unconventionally scraggly shading is especially interesting, while the folds in the petals look fairly accurate.

It's good to see you're still working on stuff :)

More SFP stuff! I'm experimenting with how I do things because tracing over my sketches started feeling very tedious and long, so the style of these is different from what I usually do. There's a whole bunch collecting dust until the articles get released, will update once that happens as well!

Illustrations for the OMPL article and LC Wannabes
A new JAP was recently released so I did a couple of avatars for some cool people!

Pilo

uses walther
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I really like your artwork, especially these four pieces.
More SFP stuff! I'm experimenting with how I do things because tracing over my sketches started feeling very tedious and long, so the style of these is different from what I usually do. There's a whole bunch collecting dust until the articles get released, will update once that happens as well!

Illustrations for the OMPL article and LC Wannabes
A new JAP was recently released so I did a couple of avatars for some cool people!

I'm also a big fan of your drawings of Quag and Aegislash, I can't wait to see more from you.

I'm not gonna refuse, but I'm pretty busy these days so it'd take me a while to get to doing it. With that in mind, feel free to request stuff
Sweet! I actually wanted a drawing of this card, here's the card itself

Thanks for taking my request! Changed later for my fav card**

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)