TotoTrade(Rng,Sr's,Shinies)(Closed for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there! I have your Pokemon ready :)

female
Horsea - Swift Swim - Rash - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - EMs: Muddy Water, Outrage, Flail, Octazooka

female
Poliwag - Swift Swim - Calm - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - EMs: Encore, Endeavor, Endure, Refresh

Both have the OT: Barry and the ID: 16154.

Hey there! I have your Pokemon ready :)

female
Horsea - Swift Swim - Rash - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - EMs: Muddy Water, Outrage, Flail, Octazooka

female
Poliwag - Swift Swim - Calm - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - EMs: Encore, Endeavor, Endure, Refresh

Both have the OT: Barry and the ID: 16154.
Great! I'll vm you when I'm available ^_^, thank you for your hard work!
Your cmt for shiny quaza and shiny terrakion in timer ball :)
I'm must be blind, but where is it haha?

Shiny quaza is written in the title.
Shiny kion is under unova section o_o
Idk what your cmt for shiny quaza and shiny terrakion means so I assumed that you wanted to trade for something in your thread, but it's non existent.

Btw- CMT means "check my thread" so your check my thread doesn't make sense to me at all :/

Last edited:
Hello there nice thread :) I was wondering if you take would take breeding projects for trading purposes? Kinda interested in the 3 Regis.

It's not that I missed it, it's just that I'm currently busy atm, I usually don't reply to my thread when I am busy sorry :/. I'll try to get to you soon.
My mistake, sorry. I know real life always takes priority over Pokemon :) Just get back to me whenever you have the time.

Hey guys, sorry for being super late as always :/
Sorry with "your cmt" i meant "your comment". If you are looking for something
If get females of these :]
-Modest-Sap Sipper-31/x/31/31/31/31-Counter,Acid Armor
-Careful-Prankster-31/31/31/x/31/31-None
(Super)
-Impish-31/31/31/x/31/31-Destiny Bond, Disable
My mistake, sorry. I know real life always takes priority over Pokemon :) Just get back to me whenever you have the time.
Females of these please :]
-Prankster-Jolly-31/31/31/x/31/31-Crunch, Bullet Punch
-Jolly-31/31/31/x/31/31-Telepathy-None
-Sassy-31/31/31/x/31/0-Levitate-None
There is actually 2 more I need, but lets take it easy and get complete with those above first :)

Last edited:
Hey guys, sorry for being super late as always :/

Females of these please :]
-Prankster-Jolly-31/31/31/x/31/31-Crunch, Bullet Punch
-Jolly-31/31/31/x/31-Telepathy-None
-Sassy-31/31/31/x/31/0-Levitate-None
There is actually 2 more I need, but lets take it easy and get complete with those above first :)
Sure thing :) I'll get working on them and will let you know as soon as I'm done.

Hi there Totes , I've finally managed to finish the 3 BPs of Riolu, Ralts and Bronzor as you've requested. Let me know what I need to do next to trade for those 3 Regis :)

Hi there Totes , I've finally managed to finish the 3 BPs of Riolu, Ralts and Bronzor as you've requested. Let me know what I need to do next to trade for those 3 Regis :)
Wow thank you so much ^_^!!! You just need to choose 2 pokes I requested form melon vodka, and the regi's are your's man, I appreciate your hard work!

Wow thank you so much ^_^!!! You just need to choose 2 pokes I requested form melon vodka, and the regi's are your's man, I appreciate your hard work!
Can I do these 2 BPs then:

Goomy in Heal Ball-Modest-Sap Sipper-31/x/31/31/31/31-Counter,Acid Armor
Klefki in Timer Ball-Careful-Prankster-31/31/31/x/31/31-None

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)