Trade Thread G [Update: Shiny HP Ice Oricorio & Togedemaru]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm interested in pallosand. I have a self-bred shiny minior, 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant, NN: Luma for trade if you're interested!

Hi, I was hoping to exchange some breedjects with you.

Breedjects I have available: A. Grimer, A. Cubone, Porygon, Trapinch, Staryu, Litwick. All were breedject/ high IV spitbacks from my Moon Cartridge.
Looking for the breedjects of the Palossand, Araquanid, Toxapex, Torkoal, Gigalith, and Golisopod.

Hi, I was hoping to exchange some breedjects with you.

Breedjects I have available: A. Grimer, A. Cubone, Porygon, Trapinch, Staryu, Litwick. All were breedject/ high IV spitbacks from my Moon Cartridge.
Looking for the breedjects of the Palossand, Araquanid, Toxapex, Torkoal, Gigalith, and Golisopod.
Sounds good to me :) Do you need them to be male or female?

I'm really interested in your Palosand, Mimikyu, Golispod, and Ribombee. Are you interested in/looking for any of these Pokémon: Mudbray, Drampa, Stufful, Jangmo-o? Can give more details if interested. Could also do breeding projects if nothing caught your fancy.

I'm really interested in your Palosand, Mimikyu, Golispod, and Ribombee. Are you interested in/looking for any of these Pokémon: Mudbray, Drampa, Stufful, Jangmo-o? Can give more details if interested. Could also do breeding projects if nothing caught your fancy.
I'd like more details on Drampa and Jangmo-o if possible :)

Hi! I'm heavily (lol) interested in a spitback of your Heavy ball Gigalith. CMT :)
I'm interested in a spitback of Komala.

I'd like more details on Drampa and Jangmo-o if possible :)
Jangmo-o@Level Ball
Bulletproof
Jolly
31/31/31/X/31/31
-Dragon Breath
-Counter
-Reversal

Drampa@Nest Ball
Sap Sipper
Modest
31/X/31/31/31/31
-Hurricane

I have the Drampa on hand, but would have to breed another Jangmo-o for IVs. Also could attach ability capsule on Drampa if you want it Berserk?

I have the Drampa on hand, but would have to breed another Jangmo-o for IVs. Also could attach ability capsule on Drampa if you want it Berserk?
Both sound good to me! Send me a PM to let me know when you have your Jangmo-o ready.

Hey, I am super interested in the shiny Araquanid, shiny Pallosand, and the shiny mimikyu. I haven't had enough time to make an actual trade thread but Ill list most of the mon's that I think u might find interest in. Shiny Hyper Trained Battle Ready Komala (Great Ball), Shiny Modest Hyper Trained Hidden Power Ground Vikavolt BR (Pokeball), 31/30/30/31/31/31 Adamant Untouched Tapu Bulu (Nicknameable)(Master Ball), Untouched Timid HP Fire Tapu Lele (Master Ball), Jolly Kartana Hyper Trained and BR (Beast Ball), Shiny Battle Ready Hyper Trained Alohan Marowak (Luxury Ball), and finally a Hyper Trained Adamant Buzzwole (Not EV Trained yet) (Masterball). If you are interested in any 3, just tell me! Thanks in advance and hope we can trade in the near future.

Last edited:
Hey, I am super interested in the shiny Araquanid, shiny Pallosand, and the shiny mimikyu. I haven't had enough time to make an actual trade thread but Ill list most of the mon's that I think u might find interest in.
I'm interesting in Komala, Vikavolt and Tapu Bulu. Let me know when you want to trade!

I'm quite interested in your Shiny Lycanroc (Sand Rush & Jolly).

I have a naturally caught, SOS (around 28 chained) Christmas Day (can provide photo evidence of 12/25/2016) Shiny Alolan Vulpix:

Level 45--Timid (Snow Cloak)
31/x/31/x/x/31
EVs: Untouched
-Ice Beam
-Imprison
-Blizzard
-Grudge

OT: Broyal
ID No.: 110372
HP: Psychic

Caught in a Timer Ball. Nickname is available upon request. I can also attach a naturally acquired Gold Bottle Cap (from Isle Aphun) to max IVs.

Last edited:
I'm quite interested in your Shiny Lycanroc (Sand Rush & Jolly).
I have a naturally caught, SOS (around 28 chained) Christmas Day (can provide photo evidence of 12/25/2016) Shiny Alolan Vulpix
I've already got a shiny vulpix, sorry :(

Shiny Golisopod (F) | #768 | Adamant | Emergency Exit | 31/31/31/21/31/31
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 SpD
Moves: First Impression / Liquidation / Sucker Punch / Aqua Jet
Relearnable: Spikes / Wide Guard
Available UT.
Hatched by Lady Valkyrie

Shiny Toxapex (M) | #748 | Bold | Regenerator | 31/13/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 HP / 178 Def / 80 SpD
Moves: Scald / Haze / Toxic Spikes / Recover
Relearnable: Stockpile / Spit Up / Swallow
Available UT.
Hatched by /u/Nyorodoku

Interested in spitbacks of these. I can offer friend ball jolly trapinch, heavy, moon, and beast ball jolly riolu, and a jolly/hasty heavy ball jangmo-o. If spitback for spitback doesn't entice you, we can do BR for BR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)