Trade Thread without the Red Tape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello people, this is my first trade thread! I'm making this because I've had no luck finding the main two Pokemon I'm looking for, and so many people are obsessed w/ stuff I don't really care about(what kind of Poke Ball stuff is in and is it shiny.) So here goes.

Rules
  • General Wi-Fi Rules(obviously)
  • Feel free to PM me instead of posting here first. This might change if this thread starts seeing lots of interest...as if lol.
  • No hacks. Ever.
  • I'm fine with clones. Not much of my current stuff is/will be cloned/a clone, since I'm lazy with SRing, and don't even know what RNG is(resources for it seem to all be for 5th gen and before, and I don't know how different it is now. Therefore there isn't much to clone.
  • I don't care what kind of Poke Ball your Pokemon is in-seriously, just save your time and don't even mention it. I actually prefer the regular Poke Ball(though having it in one will never make or break a trade), and worrying about the Ball is just silly to me.
  • I don't care too much about Pokemon being Shiny. You may as well list it if they are, but I'm not gonna accept bad Pokemon just cause they're shiny.
  • My Pokemon are fully redis. I guess there's some dangers about people cloning what they get and trading it so no one ever wants to trade with me, but that's why my only good Pokemon are not gonna be cheap, and, quite frankly, the rest of them don't matter that much.
  • Everything I'm gonna trade, is my OT(or my Pokemon X's)and pentagon, unless otherwise mentioned, so I'm not gonna mention that elsewhere.
  • Most everything is in a regular Poke Ball, Net Ball for legendaries unless otherwise stated. I'm not averse to catching something in a different ball and breeding it, but the offer should be substantial.
  • I am willing to do breeding projects(for whatever IVs, natures, and egg moves,) but don't ask me to SR for stuff(unless you have an extremely amazing offer.) If I was willing to do that I would, then I wouldn't even be making this thread to begin with.
Trainer Info
FC: 4055 4087 9834
IGN: Cowless
I have Pokemon X and Ruby for 6th gen(prior games no longer matter to me.) I trade with Omega Ruby, that's where all my stuff is.

Wants
  • Legendaries. Pentagon Legends legal in Battle Spot are the best. Specifically I'm looking for a Bold Cresselia 31/x(but preferably low)/31/30-31/31/30-31. Non-pentagon Legendaries are worth little to me, though not nothing. Pentagon Legendaries banned from Battle Spot are somewhere in the middle.
  • Bunch of HA breedables that aren't ORAS native. Most anything w/ a good hidden ability that I don't list.
  • Lastly, note that I will delete Pokemon on here when I've gotten the best possible one from somebody. What that means is that if I were to get the Impish Wobbuffet from above, making an offer with the Bold one would still be appreciated.
EDIT: Deleted Wobbuffet cause I saw a perfect one in a giveaway.

Credits I Owe:
  • Hare_vs_Tortoise has 1 credit. I'm going to say that's worth a breedable. No fancy EMs, but certainly whatever IVs and nature.
#000 - Name

Ability: ability | Nature: nature
IVs: HP | Atk | Def | SpA
|SpD|Spe
Moves: Move | Move | Move | Move
Level 0 UT ♂ ♀
Notes: this is a template.

Last edited:
Breedables:
OK, I am so undisciplined. I was listing everything, but the I thought this is taking FOREVER and they're breedables anyways. I'll just quickly list the stuff that isn't ORAS native that I can breed for(I can breed for anything that is ORAS native.)

# 1-Bulbasaur
Any ability

# 4-Charmander
Non HA

# 7-Squirtle
Any ability

# 10-Caterpie
Non HA

# 56-Mankey
Any ability

# 58-Growlithe
Non HA

# 60-Poliwag
Any ability

# 90-Shellder
Non HA

# 92-Ghastly

# 104-Cubone
Non HA

# 133-Eevee
Any ability

# 115-Kangaskhan
Any ability

# 123-Scyther
Non HA

# 155-Cyndaquil
Any ability

# 158-Totodile
Any ability

# 165-Ledyba
Non HA

# 175-Togepi
Non HA

# 179-Mareep
Non HA
*In a Dusk Ball

# 189-Hoppip
Non HA

# 194-Wooper
Any ability

# 198-Murkrow
Any ability

# 207-Gligar
Any ability

# 209-Snubull
Any ability
*Rattled is Dream Ball

# 220-Swinub
Any ability
*In a Premier Ball

# 387-Turtwig
Non HA

# 393-Piplup
Non HA

# 410-Shieldon
Non HA

# 415-Combee
Non HA

# 418-Buizel
Non Ha

# 436-Bronzor
Non HA

# 438 Bonsly
Non HA

# 441-Chatot
Non HA

# 442-Spiritomb
Any ability

# 443-Gible
Any ability

# 447-Riolu
Non HA

# 449-Hippopotas
Non HA

# 451-Skorupi
Non HA

# 459-Snover
Non HA

# 479-Rotom

#495-Snivy
Any ability

# 506-Lillipup
Any ability

# 531
Non HA

# 546-Cottonee
Any ability

# 562-Yamask

# 607-Litwick
Non HA

# 615-Cryogonal

# 619-Mienfoo
Any ability
*In a Premier Ball

# 624-Pawniard
Non HA

# 650-Chespin
Any ability

# 656-Froakie
Any ability

# 661-Fletchling
Any ability​

OK, got those done finally. Hope the format is OK. I can just breed them, so whatever Egg moves, IVs, or Natures you want I can get them on all of these Pokemon, as well as anything(breedable) with any ability found in ORAS, and anything non-HA found in X and Y. Other Pokemon you can't DexNav for (fosils come to mind), I can breed, but I can't get the HA.

Last edited:
Legendaries

# 245-Suicune
Abiity
: Pressure l Nature : Bold
IVs: 31 l 23-24 l 31 l 26-27 l 31 l 31
Moves: Calm Mind l Rest l Scald l Ice Beam
Level 81 l EVs: 252 HP/ 252 Def/ 4 SpD

# 378-Regice
Ability: Clear Body l Nature: Calm
IVs: 31/0/31/30/31/31
Moves: Ice Beam l Charge Beam l Ancientpower l Focus Blast
Level 99 l EVs: 252 HP/4 Def/ 252 SpA
*In a Master Ball

# 716-Xerneas
Ability: Fairy Aura l Nature: Modest
IVs: 31 l 7 l 31 l 31 l 12 l 31
Moves: Geomancy l Moonblast l Focus Blast l Thunder
Level 100 l EVs: 184 HP/ 28 Def/ 252 SpA l 44 Spe
*In a Master Ball

These are far and away the best legendaries I have for trade, and the only ones worth adding to a trade thread. Currently I can't actually trade any of these because they aren't cloned yet, meaning I only have one of each. The moves are kind of unnecessary since I am of course willing to make them remember any moves people want(within reason. I'm not gonna re-teach Suicune Bubblebeam.) The EVs are a bit wonky on Regice for lvl. 50-for some reason I thought it had 31 SpA and the 30 was on SpD. The EVs for Suicune are standard, and the EVs for Xerneas are for the first set listed in the Strategy Dex.

EDIT: Got them cloned thanks to ProjectTitan313.They're all FT now, and there's no real limit to how many I have of each cause I can always get more.

Thanks to Luxpluff91 for telling me how to hide text!

EDIT: Slashed Cune and Xern since better versions of them exist on the site. Specifically for Xern there's a better free one in Theorymon's giveaway. I guess they're still for trade tho.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)