Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's no problem; I already have their HA ball females so if they are male, that is fine. ^^
Please let me know if you are interested in anything in my shop, although winter deerling and taillow are unavailable at the moment and dratini's two other egg moves are still being bred on.
Okay, I'll take the dream ball petilil, shellos western, and absol. IVs don't matter as long as they are female, the absol with its ha, the others don't matter its ability.

Okay, I'll take the dream ball petilil, shellos western, and absol. IVs don't matter as long as they are female, the absol with its ha, the others don't matter its ability.
Sure, no problem - I'll get you HA female spitbacks. I'll VM you once I have them ready.

I'm interested in the bulbasaur. I can do a BP since my trade thread isn't complete yet. I have access to SS, B2, and all gen 6 games.

I'm actually going to get a female one later if you are interested.
Ok then as long as it has 4 EMs with HP Fire if that's ok.A male would be OK too though. I can offer riolu with Hi jump kick, blaze kick, bullet punch and crunch with its HA and more 4 EM Pokemon. (Courtesy of Chesty)

Hi! I will have your absol, petillil and western shellos over here, ready for our trade - so just let me know when you can trade your pansear, pansage and panpour. :]

Hello Bluemew, I was wondering what you would want in exchange for that Male Bold Chlorophyll Bulbasaur? Not really sure what to offer to you. :( I can at least say I have 28 pokemon with their HA, majority have nice natures, some have egg moves. Also, I have some other Pokemon with egg moves, again majority have nice natures too. Can easily breed any for 5IV. I don't redistribute, nor care if its shiny or not or anything except Bold Nature and Chlorophyll. Not surr what else to say lol, hope to hear back. xD

Sylveon Girl : I can trade right now, will stay online for an hour.

Satyr: gave it away for free so don't mind giving it for free.

Also can a mod lock this? I been soft resetting for legendaries and find it more fun, I'm tired of doing breed-ables atm ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)