Trading is Wasting Time (Huge update with XD pokemon read post 52 for details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything in particular you're looking for that I can breed? I'm eyeballing that Shuppet right now and idk your wants.

I definitely do that! Do you want me to nickname it? And if you can, can you name Shuppet "Voodoo" (I don't really care what gender, but female is preferred).
No nickname is fine. I thought I'd make it easy for you considering you just joined, welcome by the way. I can't really trade till Wednesday/Thursday due to exams, but we can sort out a time later

No nickname is fine. I thought I'd make it easy for you considering you just joined, welcome by the way. I can't really trade till Wednesday/Thursday due to exams, but we can sort out a time later
Thanks for taking it easy on me, and I couldn't really trade until the end of the week either. I'll get started on it right away!

Could you CMT for that RNG'd Umbreon and RNG'd Zorua?
I'd really like these

#249 – Lugia
OT: Tate ID: 13364
Nature: Bold Ability: Multiscale
IVs: 31 | 00 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves:Giga Drain | Earth Power | Tailwind | Trick
RNG'd by Tatertot
Fully Redistributable

#250 - Ho-Oh
OT: Tate ID: 13364
Nature: Adamant Ability: Regenerator
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Tailwind | Snore | Iron Head | Zen Headbutt
RNG'd by Tatertot
Fully Redistributable

If you consider these too valuable let me know and I can pick again

I'd really like these

#249 – Lugia
OT:
Tate ID: 13364
Nature: Bold Ability: Multiscale
IVs: 31 | 00 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves:Giga Drain | Earth Power | Tailwind | Trick
RNG'd by Tatertot
Fully Redistributable

#250 - Ho-Oh
OT:
Tate ID: 13364
Nature: Adamant Ability: Regenerator
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Tailwind | Snore | Iron Head | Zen Headbutt
RNG'd by Tatertot
Fully Redistributable

If you consider these too valuable let me know and I can pick again
Yeah even though those are Fully Redis I still consider them too valuable. Pick one of the two and another Pokemon with a little less value.

Yeah even though those are Fully Redis I still consider them too valuable. Pick one of the two and another Pokemon with a little less value.
No worries completely understandable I would have done the same.

#446 - Munchlax ♀
OT: Fluke ID: 02762
Nature: Careful Ability: Thick Fat
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | xx | 31 | 31
Moves: Curse | Pursuit | Whirlwind | Counter

Assuming you don't breed for this because that would be ass to do every time I'll take a female in a heavy ball (If that's not too much to ask).

If you do don't bother to breed that it would take forever and I'll just get this instead

#509 - Purrloin ♀
OT: Fluke ID: 02762
Nature: Jolly Ability: Prankster
Moves: Copycat | Encore | Foul Play | Yawn

As for which of the two bird it's not super important but I guess I'd prefer Ho Oh.

I can't really trade till at least Thursday due to finals. Sorry about that. But I htink this is a far more reasonable trade.

No worries completely understandable I would have done the same.

#446 - Munchlax ♀
OT:
Fluke ID: 02762
Nature: Careful Ability: Thick Fat
Moves: Curse | Pursuit | Whirlwind | Counter

Assuming you don't breed for this because that would be ass to do every time I'll take a female in a heavy ball (If that's not too much to ask).

If you do don't bother to breed that it would take forever and I'll just get this instead

#509 - Purrloin ♀
OT:
Fluke ID: 02762
Nature: Jolly Ability: Prankster
Moves: Copycat | Encore | Foul Play | Yawn

As for which of the two bird it's not super important but I guess I'd prefer Ho Oh.

I can't really trade till at least Thursday due to finals. Sorry about that. But I htink this is a far more reasonable trade.
Don't worry, take your time. And you're lucky, I still have a female Munchlax like that lying around from a while back.

Just let me know when you're available to do the trade :)

Hello! I'm sorry but I actually forgot to put on the everstone but everything is we discussed is there, let me know when you can trade for larvitar!

New Mons Now available

Tim/25682
Species: Weedle
Ability: Shield Dust
Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Move 1:
Move 2:
Move 3:
Move 4:
Non-Redis

Tim/25682
Species: Caterpie
Ability: Shield Dust
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Move 1:
Move 2:
Move 3:
Move 4:

Non-Redis

Tim/25682

Species: Phanpy
Ability: Pickup
Nature: Adamant

Move 1: Counter
Move 2: Play Rough
Move 3: Ice Shard
Move 4:

Non-Redis

Tim/25682
Species: Miltank
Ability: Thick Fat
Nature: Impish

Move 1:
Move 2:
Move 3:
Move 4:

Non-Redis

Lvl 40
Tate/13364
Species: Ho-Oh
Ability: Regenerator
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31

Move 1:
Move 2:
Move 3:
Move 4:

Non-Redis

Tim/25682
Species: Swablu
Ability: Natural Cure

Move 1: Roost
Move 2:
Move 3:
Move 4:

Non-Redis

Tim/25682

Species: Munchlax
Ability: Thick Fat
Nature: Careful

Move 1: Cure
Move 2: Pursuit
Move 3: Whirlwind
Move 4: Counter
Non-Redis

This will be a clone due to ridiculous breeding needed and multiple nature will be available.

Tim/25682
Species: Pawniard
Ability: Defiant

Move 1: Sucker Punch
Move 2:
Move 3:
Move 4:
Non-Redis

Tim/25682
Species: Skrelp
Ability: Adaptability
Nature: Modest

Move 1:
Move 2:
Move 3:
Move 4:
Non-Redis

Last edited:
The OT/ID of the dream radar Ho-oh is the same as your OT/ID of your gen 6 game? You probably just C/P that but you should fix that because it looks suspicious :)

Hi there, would you take multiple breeding projects for the Ho-oh and maybe Lugia? I can do shinies or non-shinies of almost any mons. We can maybe do 3 for 1 (non-shinies) or 2 for 1 (shinies). Let me know if these seems fair :)

Hi there, would you take multiple breeding projects for the Ho-oh and maybe Lugia? I can do shinies or non-shinies of almost any mons. We can maybe do 3 for 1 (non-shinies) or 2 for 1 (shinies). Let me know if these seems fair :)
Hi I don't actually have the Lugia. I do have the Ho-oh though. After looking at the original owners thread (see if this is something he does. (He does BTW)) I'm happy to do either 3-1 or 2-1 in the case of shinies. Do you have a list of what you can breed or do I assume you can breed basically anything? I also imagine there are some minor ball restrictions so let me know what those are

Hi I don't actually have the Lugia. I do have the Ho-oh though. After looking at the original owners thread (see if this is something he does. (He does BTW)) I'm happy to do either 3-1 or 2-1 in the case of shinies. Do you have a list of what you can breed or do I assume you can breed basically anything? I also imagine there are some minor ball restrictions so let me know what those are
Yeah, I can breed basically anything :) I do have access to Apricorn Ball mons in addition to the usual ones. Let me know which mons you'd like me to breed. As for the Lugia, should I contact Tatertot personally for breeding projects?

Yeah, I can breed basically anything :) I do have access to Apricorn Ball mons in addition to the usual ones. Let me know which mons you'd like me to breed. As for the Lugia, should I contact Tatertot personally for breeding projects?
I don't know how active he currently is. I didn't get mine from him but I saw him offer people his legends for breeds. I know Fluke and some others have the Lugia but don't know if they'll do it for breeds as most of them have everything.

I don't know how active he currently is. I didn't get mine from him but I saw him offer people his legends for breeds. I know Fluke and some others have the Lugia but don't know if they'll do it for breeds as most of them have everything.
Ok thanks. Let me know the breeding projects once you've decided :)

Ok thanks. Let me know the breeding projects once you've decided :)
I've picked some breeding projects

#610 - Axew ♀ (Ultra ball)
Nature: Adamant Ability: Mold Breaker
Moves: Counter | Endeavor | Night Slash | Iron Tail

#238 - Smoochum ♀ (Dream ball if possible if not I'll think of something)
Nature: Timid Ability: Hydration
IVs: 31 | xx | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Fake Out | Wish | Nasty Plot | Ice Punch

#349 - Feebas ♀ (Premier ball I guess but not overly important)
Nature: Modest Ability: Oblivious
Moves: Haze | Hypnosis | Dragon Pulse | Mirror Coat

I've picked some breeding projects

#610 - Axew ♀ (Ultra ball)
Nature:
Adamant Ability: Mold Breaker
Moves: Counter | Endeavor | Night Slash | Iron Tail
#238 - Smoochum ♀ (Dream ball if possible if not I'll think of something)
Nature:
Timid Ability: Hydration
Moves: Fake Out | Wish | Nasty Plot | Ice Punch
#349 - Feebas ♀ (Premier ball I guess but not overly important)
Nature:
Modest Ability: Oblivious
Moves: Haze | Hypnosis | Dragon Pulse | Mirror Coat
Yeah those are fine :) I don't know if I have a Female Smoochum in Dream Ball though. I can ask around for the parent, while in the meanwhile you think of an alternative (Heal Ball maybe?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)