Tournament Ubers Premier League V - Player Signups (Read Post #196)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: [CRUSADER]Hack
Metagames Played: BW2
Inactivity: A crusader must never rest.

Groudon will bring the Holy fire of the sun, on a mission to reclaim sun offense's promised land, the Unova region. Ho-Oh will rise from the ashes and devour the mindless rain stalls and Cloyster will lead the crusade vs self-playing Deoxys Hyper offense.

Just believe in Scarf Genesect, our prophet, and BW2 will be great again.

Last edited:
Name: [CRUSADER]Kebabe
Metagames Played: BW2
Inactivity: A crusader must never rest.

Groudon will bring the Holy fire of the sun, on a mission to reclaim sun offense's promised land, the Unova region. Ho-Oh will rise from the ashes and devour the mindless rain stalls and Espeon will lead the crusade vs self-playing Deoxys Hyper offense.

Just believe in Scarf Genesect, our prophet, and BW2 will be great again.

Last edited by a moderator:

kilometerman

Banned deucer.
Name: kilometerman (kilo is also fine)
Metagames Played: ORAS ubers, SM ubers
Inactivity: weekdays before late afternoon

in the hills

spreading confusion
is a Top Artistis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Name: In The Hills
Metagames Played: SM & XY (BW2 and ORAS lesser)
Inactivity: May 5th and May 17th-19th but shouldn't be any other probs

Name: Skyzuma
Metagames Played: SUMO and ORAS (Im trying to learn DPP but I'm never finding someone on the ladder :c also willing to learn BW)
Inactivity: 24 April - 4 May and GMT +1
Occupation: No Discord (Apparently it is not working for me but I'm sure I can work around that, I will try again to get discord too)

Will probably not get drafted but standing on this list makes me look kinda cool

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)