Tournament Ubers Premier League V - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Posho

local gaymer weeb
is a Tiering Contributoris the Smogon Tour Season 23 Championis a Past SCL Champion
I dont think you only lost to luck and it's really disrespecting when you say you only lost to hax. I mean yeah, both matches were haxy. But i predicted most of your plays, especially in g2. I dont say it wasnt haxy, but to say you lost only to hax just isnt true. ggs out of respect.
G1: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen3ubers-277282
G2: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen3ubers-277284

GLORY BE TO OUR IMMINENT VICTORY!
Don't you literally whine about getting lucked every time you lose lol

I dont think you only lost to luck and it's really disrespecting when you say you only lost to hax. I mean yeah, both matches were haxy. But i predicted most of your plays, especially in g2. I dont say it wasnt haxy, but to say you lost only to hax just isnt true.!
The bolded parts are untrue and here's why:

Melle's G1 team: T-Wave + CM Ogre / Lum MixRay / SubPunch Lax / CB Metagross / BoltBeam CM Latios / unrevealed last (SubPetaya Deo-A)
zf's G1 team: SubCM Ogre / Wish Blissey / PDef WishCM Rachi / CB Deo-A / BoltBeam Latios / Omastar

I'll give you benefit of uncertainty and say you were max attack adamant Lax and the crit vs Omastar was negligible because it's a roll in your favor anyway. However, against Jirachi, you had no check. Once you began trying to 1v1 me with Lax, you had 1 out, which you got (early para into parahax / sac and revenge with CBMeta). A healthy boosted Jirachi easily runs through your team and, at worst, would weaken or kill Lax to a point where you would have no Latios check and minimal ways to abuse Blissey. It's hard to say for sure that I would have won with Jirachi, but I would argue the odds were in my favor since you lacked checks to my offensive threats and ways to break my defensive core.

Melle's G2 team: Paradance Groudon / CB Ho-oh / Curse+Boom Registeel / MixLax / Refresh CM Latios / CB Aero
zf's G2 team: Groudon / BoltBeam CM Latios / RestTalk CurseLax / Defensive Ho-oh / Lefties Metagross / Magneton

I'll open this by saying I misplayed a fair bit in game 2; I should've realized that your CB Ho-oh was HP Flying after it crit my Snorlax instead of trying to play around HP Rock that whole time. Again, I'll ignore early instances of hax, like your crit on my Lax, fulls paras vs my Metagross, etc and focus only on the endgame (turn 56 and later). In this instance, you had no Curselax checks. The only way you win is by preventing me from rolling Curse at any point during the 4 potential sleep talks I had. Now if you !lavoscalc here, you'll realize that I had a 73.86% chance to get at least 1 Curse off, factoring in flinch chance from the 2 Rock Slides. While that's not accounting for your crit chances against me, those are still odds that are heavily in my favor.

it's really disrespecting when you say you only lost to hax
Yeah, and that's the point. I outplayed you in most stages of the game (pretty fucking clear to most spectators with a brain) and still lost due to factors I could not control; that is the definition of losing to luck.

HF the rest of your season.

Last edited:
I didnt want that much drama about this but w/e.
I dont give a single fuck on how many likes my posts gets Pearl or how undeserved my win was. All I try is to win for my team and I did it. So I really couldnt care less what you think about that series or what you or parts of the community think about me. I am pissed ofc as well when I get haxed and I cry a lot. But you put that on another level. But yeah, youre the 27k guy, 90% of the ubers community would suck your dick and agree with everything you. But im drifting away from the topic. What i wanted to say was
WE TAKE THOSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)