Tournament Ultra Sun and Moon Release Tournament [Round 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Approved by Gary and myself

Ultra Sun and Moon Release Tournament

Hello and welcome to the first Ultra Sun and Moon Overused tournament! We are having a tournament to showcase the metagame with all of the new Pokemon and moves released. Hopefully, those who are interested in playing and learning the Ultra Sun and Moon metagame will participate and enjoy themselves while experiencing it all. Just to go in to some ground rules and format information:
  • All games will take place in the Gen 7 OU tier on Pokemon Showdown.
  • This tournament will be Single Elimination, but each series will be best of three.
  • Everything in the Ultra Sun and Moon Overused tier is allowed, but if anything happens to get banned during the course of the tournament, this change will be applied to the following round.
  • Each round will last approximately one week and you are expected to follow all normal tournament rules and guidelines - this pertains to signing up, scheduling, activity, and playing the games themselves.
  • Posting replays will not be mandatory, but doing so is encouraged to showcase the new metagame.
  • If you want access to resources for the new metagame, feel free to find some new teams here and various other helpful tools here.
Round 2

paoisd vs. Zenobu
HarrisIsAwesome vs. Dundies
UltraBallz
vs. Gochan
Lostallhopedreams vs. Sabella
obii
vs. Rashflygon
Natural Talent vs. Skeptics
Cloud9 NxtLvl vs. Take Azelfie
SiTuM vs. psychicmewtwo - extension
joseliyodios vs. CKW
Quagmander vs. Jcpdragonx
Vai Lusa
vs. Hayburner
XxpokephoenixX vs. Kirigon
Pendulum Swing vs. Frigus
ZDen
vs. Stan Soojung
MiyoKa vs. RealShady
jerrygs96 vs. vsomani
Yoshizilla315 vs. Fatalitatis
Mael
vs. Cdumas
z0mOG vs. nico1811
insult vs. Chaitanya1.9
Toshiro46 vs. 1 True Lycan
Jeffv vs. Kebab mlml
jacob
vs. Updated Kanto
Empo vs. checkoutmymixedape
Zukrad vs. FlamingVictini
ssjjynx vs. Spl4sh
Aquarium1
vs. marilli
miltankmilk vs. Sun
Drud vs. p2
dodmen vs. EviGaro
DeeJ vs. Celysi - extension
Altina vs. BlueLobster
Garay oak vs. Diophantine
pork chop man vs. ez
Bad Player
vs. Djokra
MagicTitis vs. Exiline
Z+V
vs. praj.pran
stfu its a cartoon vs. Astoria
Wamr vs. WhiteLion
Dragonking320
vs. Ghost Cream
Mr.378 vs. LL
MasterAmpharos vs. zugubu royale
Adri989898 vs. Lotus Wincon
ThePrime
vs. I am bu
Rewer vs. MegaStarUniverse
sedertz vs. Haruno - extension
R!cardo vs. Pohjis
Lopunny Kicks
vs. Teremiare
Halcyon. vs. Miere
Pokemonguru420 vs. urban
Skarmx2 vs. Chill Shadow - extension
Alpha Rabbit vs. XxKidofDeathxX
crescendoww vs. Failures
hexed vs. Gasus
KevinELF vs. LadyShanu
suapah vs. Googly
pileosand vs. Snou
Mimolette
vs. Alpha-Harpreet
ABR vs. quziel
Eclipse vs. Za Meowdo
Mob Barley vs. JohnYiu - extension
S poi re vs. Cicada
Aurora vs. Leo
Feliburn
vs. ProfessorMasterChief

The deadline will be December 3rd at 11:59pm GMT-5. The deadline for extensions will be November 28th at 11:59pm GMT-5. Please make the best effort to contact your opponent ASAP and get your games done prior to then. If your match is extended, get it the fuck done ASAP and proceed to contact your opponent for the next round promptly if you win.

Last edited:

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
calling counter act to der schweinsteiger. This cuck has straight up lied about when he wanted to schedule then consistently vm'd (4-6am only) at impossible times knowing i could not play to fish for an act win. Finchinator get on this.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
calling counter act to der schweinsteiger. This cuck has straight up lied about when he wanted to schedule then consistently vm'd (4-6am only) at impossible times knowing i could not play to fish for an act win. Finchinator get on this.
Thanks

Der Schweinsteiger Haruno — you guys get an extension because you both made an effort to get it done clearly. However, Der Schweinsteiger, you should schedule properly or else you might lose via activity — play now or play X day without specifics doesn’t cut it.

Finchinator

-OUTL
OU Leader
My opponent altina hasn't contacted me about our match, so I'm calling win by activity.

ok so hmsa2012 straight up lied to me whereas Altina clearly provided me evidence that his opponent lied via activity. I also see Altina's activity post now and I think it is clear that he deserves the win and hmsa2012 does not deserve to get rewarded for blatantly lying, so reversing that call -- Altina vs BlueLobster is the new match-up.

ok so hmsa2012 straight up lied to me whereas Altina clearly provided me evidence that his opponent lied via activity. I also see Altina's activity post now and I think it is clear that he deserves the win and hmsa2012 does not deserve to get rewarded for blatantly lying, so reversing that call -- Altina vs BlueLobster is the new match-up.
I realized that my message was never sent via phone and didn't see a response assuming no one contacted. I didn't mean to lie, must have been a glitch. I apology for the mess and altina derserves to go through the 2nd round.

ckw

Tired
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
My r1 opponent seems to be dead so I'm calling act and start to schedule with my r2 op.

Edit: rescheduling to play tmrw

Last edited:

Finchinator

-OUTL
OU Leader
apparently some people did not get tagged by the OP, so going to re-tag so that everyone is alerted and people get their games done!

paoisd vs. Zenobu
HarrisIsAwesome vs. Dundies
UltraBallz vs. Gochan
Lostallhopedreams vs. Sabella
obii vs. (Rashflygon VS Flamestar)
Natural Talent vs. Skeptics
Cloud9 NxtLvl vs. Take Azelfie
SiTuM vs. psychicmewtwo
joseliyodios vs. (CKW VS AntBadMon)
Quagmander vs. Jcpdragonx
Vai Lusa vs. Hayburner
XxpokephoenixX vs. Kirigon
Pendulum Swing vs. Frigus
ZDen vs. Stan Soojung
MiyoKa vs. RealShady
jerrygs96 vs. (Sacri' vs. vsomani)
Yoshizilla315 vs. Fatalitatis
Mael vs. Cdumas
z0mOG vs. nico1811
insult vs. Chaitanya1.9
Toshiro46 vs. 1 True Lycan
Jeffv vs. Kebab mlml
jacob vs. Updated Kanto
Empo vs. checkoutmymixedape
Zukrad vs. FlamingVictini
ssjjynx vs. Spl4sh
Aquarium1 vs. marilli
miltankmilk vs. Sun
Drud vs. p2
dodmen vs. (KlefkiHolder VS EviGaro)
DeeJ vs. Celysi
Altina vs. BlueLobster
(Garay oak vs. wishes) vs. Diophantine
pork chop man vs. ez
Bad Player vs. Djokra
MagicTitis vs. Exiline
Z+V vs. praj.pran
stfu its a cartoon vs. Astoria
Wamr vs. WhiteLion
(imsosorrylol vs. Dragonking320) vs. Ghost Cream
Mr.378 vs. LL
MasterAmpharos vs. zugubu royale
Adri989898 vs. Lotus Wincon
ThePrime vs. I am bu
(Serene's Grace vs. Rewer) vs. MegaStarUniverse
sedertz vs. (Der Schweinsteiger vs Haruno)
R!cardo vs. Pohjis
Lopunny Kicks vs. (Teremiare VS elodin)
Halcyon. vs. Miere
Pokemonguru420 vs. urban
Skarmx2 vs. Chill Shadow
Alpha Rabbit vs. XxKidofDeathxX
crescendoww vs. Failures
hexed vs. Gasus
KevinELF vs. LadyShanu
suapah vs. Googly
pileosand vs. Snou
Mimolette vs. Alpha-Harpreet
ABR vs. quziel
Eclipse vs. Za Meowdo
(Mob Barley vs. Eternal Spirit) vs. JohnYiu
S poi re vs. Cicada
Aurora vs. Leo
Feliburn vs. ProfessorMasterChief

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)