UnderUsed Premiere League V - Managers Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the fifth edition of the UUPL! Post here if you're interested in being a manager. Being a manager will require you to be active for the next 1.5 months, so don't sign up if you know you'll have large periods of inactivity during that time. The format is going to be 8 teams with playing captains, so only sign up as manager if you are willing to play too. Format will be finalized soon.

Each week the manager will be responsible for:
  • Sending in their roster in.
  • Ensuring the constant activity of his/her team and making subs when/if a player goes inactive.
  • Playing in the manager bracket.
Note that we will implement player retention this year and (likely) manager relegation (basically giving teams a reason to care about not ending last). Both will be properly explained in the format thread and I'm willing to answer any question related to this subject.

Last edited:
Hello, I am Bouffalant (Bouff on PS, the guy with the stupid fucking custom avi that I got removed [thanks zarel]) - I would like to manage for a team in the Underused Premier League. I believe I deserve manager because I have been in the community for longer than any of these other cretins, I play every UU tier except for GSC because that has a playerbase of 3.4, and if you have talked to me in the past two months I have probably talked about this tournament because I have nothing to do in my free time.

Good luck to everyone else participating in this tournament.

e: I will be taking over the Papagoi Killwall Team Black City Burglars or whatever its called from my Father, Fooly Cooly.

*official banner coming soon probably*

Last edited:
Hi! I'm posting here because I would like to take over teal6's Mikan Island Monsters.

I won UUPL last year (we did so undefeated, btw), made top 8 in UU Majors, heard former head TD and defending UUPL champion Isa sing along with Snoop Dogg in call and got into play-offs both times I've managed previously. I know both the tournament- and the UU community well, am part of the UU council and have gotten teal's blessing to lead his franchise this UUPL as well.

"Let me be your manager." ~ Twista (Overnight Celebrity)

I, myself, Ice Tea will take over the Route 30 Youngsters from dodmen

I am iconic in the UU scene and have been asked many times to manage this tournament. I personally think that UUPL is the best tournament and would wish nothing more than taking over a spot as manager in this wonderful tournament. I have managing experience as I already managed LTPL previously and managed to draft the best team of all time wish can be confirmed by multiple users. Enough talking give me this spot.

:333

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)