Challenge Unique Team Challenge

What is a Unique Team Challenge?

• A Unique Team Challenge is a let's play challenge where your team must be not have overlapping types/moves

What things must be unique?

These are the things that must be unique.

• Types (any types, not just dual typings, e.g. you can't have both a Pelipper and a Noibat)

• Moves

• Ability

Optional

• Natures

• Generation of origin

Are there any punishments for having overlapping types/moves/abilities?

Yes. If you have any overlapping types/moves/abilities, you can not heal your Pokemon until you have found a suitable replacement and switched it into your team.

That should, hopefully, be enough information.

Ah, finally had the will to post. I actually want to plan on my next game, although I also have hard time in deciding who to pick once I consider others. I'll be breeding some of the members first before transferring them at level 1.

Pokemon Ultra Sun: Twilight Rune
+ AloRaichu (Ele/Psy)
+ Primarina (Wtr/Fay), starter
+ Frosslass (Ice/Gst)
+ Roserade (Grs/Psn)
+ Lycanroc (Roc), event Rockruff.
+ Flygon (Grd/Dra)

This first team actually almost perfectly foils Lusamine's team.
(mascot AloRaichu vs Clefable, Water Primarina vs Milotic, Ghost Frosslass vs Mismagius, Grass Roserade vs Liligant)
One of the last two can be replaced with Umbreon, but I prefer dual-type for challenge intricacy and don't really like giving up dusk Rockruff....

However, I'm torn as I also think of putting other mons so.... replacing first 4 could be
- Decidueye (Grs/Gst), starter
- Delphox (Fir/Psy)
- AloNinetails (Ice/Fay)
- Water type? Vaporeon or Milotic, whoever to foil Lusamine's own Milotic. Actually preferably dual-type, but I find it difficult to seek others I like.

The problem with not having overlapping moves are that this likely forces each Pokemon to share offense and probable defensive tactics or it'll be wasted. I'll be likely to waste Primarina's excellent coverage due to having Ice, Psy, Grs, Gst in a team already. Also, there'll be difficulty with avaliable moves during the story (seriously, having stuck with Elec shock Raichu until Thunderbolt postgame is....), everyone will be stuck with overlapping Tackle or some sort....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)