| UNOVA TRADE SHOP |

oh, I changed my mind XD i'd like the sharpedo and thundurus. and if you can clone, I can offer rng shiny pokes that are legit.

Hey man yeh what do you offer for them?
And yeh i know you mean wifi trade, but i dont have an AR for cloning i just clone by turning the pokemon into file and then i can clone from that, so if you wanted to trade those 2 for 2 of your pokemon, we would trade then ill go out of wifi for 5mins then id come back in and give you your 2 back!
Shall i Check your thread? or are you offering something in particular?

Hey man yeh what do you offer for them?
And yeh i know you mean wifi trade, but i dont have an AR for cloning i just clone by turning the pokemon into file and then i can clone from that, so if you wanted to trade those 2 for 2 of your pokemon, we would trade then ill go out of wifi for 5mins then id come back in and give you your 2 back!
Shall i Check your thread? or are you offering something in particular?
my thread isn't finished yet because I have exams now, so i'll just say some offers in particular if you're okay with that. I train my pokeymans manually to lv 100, so there's a big chance some offers are not lv 100.

I can offer a shiny flawless hp 70 ice naive mienshao received in a trade with Khift.
its lv 89 Ev's are 252atk, 4 sp atk and 252 spe. regenerator ability.

moves: hp ice
Hi jump kick
U-turn
substitute.

Shiny flawless dragonite received in a trade with Kepperino
It's lv 95 Ev's 252 hp, 204 atk and 48 in def with impish nature
DW ability

moves: dragon dance
dragon claw
roost
fire punch

Shiny flawless scizor adamant nature lv 77 received in trade with Gunblazegriffin
ev's 252hp, 252 atk, 4def technician ability

moves: brick break
bullet punch
pursuit
u-turn

shiny flawless garchomp with jolly nature sandveil ability lv 100
received in trade with Gunblazegriffin
ev's 252 atk, 252 spe, forgot the last ev's.

moves: outrage
swords dance
fire fang
EQ

OOH SORRY, I just saw* that the dragonite is non redis for me. I may not trade it :s

Nice man, well id love the mienshao, dragonite and scizor!
And then ill convert them to file and trade them back to you!
I cant trade now i gotta go, but i can trade fairly early tomorrow if you like!
i can trade around 1pm my time (australian eastern standard time) its 11pm now! I dunno what time it is where you are, but i can be online for ages tomorrow so we will do it then!
And for future trades etc of those three pokemon. would you like the pkm files sent to your email?

Nice man, well id love the mienshao, dragonite and scizor!
And then ill convert them to file and trade them back to you!
I cant trade now i gotta go, but i can trade fairly early tomorrow if you like!
i can trade around 1pm my time (australian eastern standard time) its 11pm now! I dunno what time it is where you are, but i can be online for ages tomorrow so we will do it then!
And for future trades etc of those three pokemon. would you like the pkm files sent to your email?
well its 3pm here at the moment. but I can't trade tommorow :s actually the whole weekend not. i'm not home and I don't have acces to wifi :s so only starting monday I can trade :3 and a replacer for dragonite.

rotom-wash shiny flawless timid nature received from gunblazegriffin lv 100
ev's 252sp atk, 252 spe, 4 sp def

moves: will o wisp
thunder
hydro pump
shadow ball :)

CMT for this
Heatran | Heatran★
OT: Arren | ID - 60503
IVs: 24-30-31-30-27-31
Timid | EVS: SP ATT 255 SP 255 Level 100
Moves: Explosion| Fire Blast| Hidden Power| Earth Power

@tentafool - just let me know when you can trade then! maybe after the weekend or something
@razgriz644- i replied in your thread!

great :) and you don't have to send the files via e mail because I can't work with files :), but is mienshao and scizor okay for the sharpedo and thundurus? :3

can you file trade?
i'm also interested in these:

Poliwag | Poliwag★
OT: Alex | ID 62873
Ability: Swift Swim (DW)
IV: 31-31-31-30-31-31
Bold | EVS UT | Level 1
Moves: Watersport | Encore| Refresh | Hypnosis

Politoad | Politoad★
OT: Alex | ID 62873
Ability: Drizzle (DW)
IV: 31-31-31-30-31-31
Calm | EVS HP 252 SP DEF 252 | Level 100
Moves: Scald | Toxic | Protect | Encore

@victini yes i can file trade! Its great if you can aswel, makes things easier!
PM me your email and i will send you the pokemon and you just reply with your pokemon!
I cant send them for around 7 hours now though, as im going to work now. but when i get back ill send them straight away!

If you know how to pass natures, this might be an interesting addition to the stable.

I have a non-RNGed Modest Volcarona, fresh from the ruins in a Net Ball, non-shiny. Sadly, its highest IV is 20 and it possesses rock-bottom Speed (don't remember the full line, but HP Fire BP 50), but on the plus side it hasn't gained a single EV yet. I just don't have the patience for that shit.

newly bred update

Reuniclus | Reuniclus
OT: David | ID: 22939
IVs: 31-31-17-31-31-31 HP 67 DARK
Mild | Evs HP 252 Sp Att 252 Sp 6 Level 100
Moves: Telekinesis | Psychic | Future Sight | Thunder
Held Item- WiseGlasses

Yep I can use files, provided they haven't been altered or touched any PokeShifting programs (ie PokeTransfer).

Mind checking and posting in my thread? I'm gonna sleep and will check your response when I wake up. I'll VM you afterwards.

I have used poketransfer (not pokeshift) on some! But if you want 4G then it hasnt been touched! If you pm me your email i will send you the file!
I dont need anything in return! Just remember im nice :p haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)