Tournament USUM Doubles OU Kickoff Tour (Won by SMB)

kamikaze

The King Of Games
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
There were 52 signups. I decided to create a 48 slot bracket which would create a 5 Round Tournament with a Round Robin Finals. This means there will be 4 subs.

The way the player list was constructed as as follows
1. The first 5/8 of the 48 slot player roster is filled by the first 30 sign ups (5/8 of 48)
2. The remaining 22 signups were then put into a list and then randomized with Random.org's List Randomizer
3. The final 3/8 of the 48 slot player roster is filled by the first 18 sign ups from the randomized list created in Step 2
4. The remaining 4 players are then reordered by their signup date from earliest to latest and listed as Subs

Just to reiterate this is a Single Elimination USUM Doubles OU Tournament. Rounds will be Best of Three, and you may switch teams between games. We'll operate under standard rules and clauses of the metagame.

POSTING REPLAYS IS MANDATORY

Round 1 Pairings:
Mishimono vs talkingtree
Arcticblast vs AuraRayquaza
p2 vs Jeffv
KyleCole vs Mizuhime
Mr. Miner vs Level 51
GreenGogoatttt vs xXEricXx
The Idiot Ninja vs Drud
Finchinator vs GRAND EMPRESS
Memoric vs Kudasai
Penter vs qsns
Exploudit vs nadando
Paraplegic vs n10sit
marilli vs Dunga
GenOne vs Hashtag
Mael vs Kaori
lushen vs Bughouse
miltankmilk vs Croven
deoxys speed vs pileosand
Checkmater vs Frania
Yoda2798 vs Elise
Caasi vs SMB
Heliodor vs Akaru Kokuyo
Pigeons vs Misaka Mikoto
Yellow Paint vs Zenobu

Subs:
Stealthbomber16
Gurei Furu

How I will deal with Subs:
I will check on Thursday to see if contact was made and that both players are active in responding. If I see either one or both players not in contact via vm walls then they will be subject to being subbed out. If you are not using smogon vm walls and would like to avoid being subbed out, then either post the contact logs on this thread or post as a pastebin on the respective VM Wall of your opponent since I will check there anyway. The sub list is in order so the top of the list gets subbed in first

Deadline is Sunday December 3rd 11:59pm EST (GMT -5)

Last edited:

MajorBowman

wouldst thou like to live fergaliciously?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Drop me, got too much going on right now. Looking forward to seeing the teams though!

kamikaze

The King Of Games
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Jrenner hasnt been on since last Sunday, so SableyeMyBae gets a new opponent

New pairing:
Caasi vs SMB

Retagging previous subs who got in (havent seen contact yet so its very important you try to do that by tomorrow before the weekend to help maximize availability)
Checkmater
lushen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)