Tournament USUM UU Launch Tournament [Won by HT!!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Accel

arise
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Approved by Ark, Hikari, Hogg, Tony

Welcome to the first unofficial USUM UU tournament! In this tournament, competitors will play in a single elimination, best-of-3 format. The new games have introduced numerous weaponry for your arsenals, so show them off and prove your worth in an all-new style!

Tour Specific Rules
  • This is a Gen 7 UU tour
  • Single elimination format.
  • Matches will be best-of-three. You may switch teams between games.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown.
  • If any changes to the tier occur during Round 1, they will not be implemented until the next round.
  • I will be closely monitoring all matches for activity. I do not plan to grant extensions except under extreme circumstances, so please be proactive when contacting your opponents.
  • DON'T FORGET TO PROVIDE REPLAYS! If I end up having to search for your replays and don't end up finding it by the end of the round, then your match will be coinflipped.

Standard Rules & Clauses
  • Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Evasion Clause: A player cannot use the moves Double Team or Minimize in their Pokémon's movesets.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any pokemon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play.

Sign-ups will last 3-5 (a week is the maximum if it comes to that) days and may be closed early if the desired number of entrants and a decent number of substitutes has been reached. Week 1 will be up shortly thereafter.

Post 'IN' or THIS to participate!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)