V.I.P Showcase Galleria

Interestingly enough the tepig is in the possession of MattaPod but i still have all the rights over it. I gave it to him as a gift some time ago and it should still be lv1 and UT but will confirm asap. The backstory is that when I was breeding perfect eggs for shiny Tepig I got 3 TSV matches on Reddit. One is a 6IV flawless shiny but it's nicknamed, so I assume you don't want it. One got fully trained and was put up on a giveaway long ago, and the final one is in the hands of Mattapod. I'll get him to clone it for the trade and all.

Anyway, since I don't literally have it I can't remember the gender, OT and ID... but I'll fill you in as soon as I get a copy of it. The rest of the details are as follows:
Tepig - shiny
OT:
can't remember | ID: can't remember
Ability: Reckless (HA) | Nature: Adamant | Gender: can't remember
IVs: 31.31.31.x.31.31
Egg Moves: Superpower | Sucker Punch | Curse | Yawn
Ball: Standard Pokeball
bred by me and hatched on reddit

by 'the water type' you mean Oshawott?
yeah with HA.

I don't care if that flawless 6 iv is nickname, as long as it a tepig ( I assume not ?)

What would you like for that 5 iv tepig ( assume it is still a tepig) .

yeah with HA.

I don't care if that flawless 6 iv is nickname, as long as it a tepig ( I assume not ?)

What would you like for that 5 iv tepig ( assume it is still a tepig) .
My bad, the HA is Thick Fat for Tepig, but yea :)

The 6IV shiny pig is still a Tepig actually. I never got around to training it

Up to you if you want the nicknamed 6IV (NN: Onigiri) or not-nicknamed 5IV Tepig. Both are shiny, UT and lv.1
Id like your shiny Jolly Moxie Heracross in a dream ball if that's alright

My bad, the HA is Thick Fat for Tepig, but yea :)

The 6IV shiny pig is still a Tepig actually. I never got around to training it

Up to you if you want the nicknamed 6IV (NN: Onigiri) or not-nicknamed 5IV Tepig. Both are shiny, UT and lv.1
Id like your shiny Jolly Moxie Heracross in a dream ball if that's alright
oh then i would take a nickname one .

Just to be sure, my heracross doesn't have rock blast. I didn't know rock blast is an egg move :p .

Yes i would like that deal. Do you have any more shiny from Unova or Kalos (since you closed your thread already) ?

oh then i would take a nickname one .

Just to be sure, my heracross doesn't have rock blast. I didn't know rock blast is an egg move :p .

Yes i would like that deal. Do you have any more shiny from Unova or Kalos (since you closed your thread already) ?
My thread is closed because I don't breed any new things and don't have time to manage the thread :( I'll let you know shortly what Unova and Kalos shinies I currently have, although probably not many that are lv.1 and UT :/

I only use Pokemon to battle so it's no big deal that the heracross doesn't have Rock Blast, I'll be using yours as a non-mega sweeper :P

You can clone right?

My thread is closed because I don't breed any new things and don't have time to manage the thread :( I'll let you know shortly what Unova and Kalos shinies I currently have, although probably not many that are lv.1 and UT :/

I only use Pokemon to battle so it's no big deal that the heracross doesn't have Rock Blast, I'll be using yours as a non-mega sweeper :P

You can clone right?
yes i can clone .

Great :))

Is it ok if we trade tomorrow? It's late here and I've got to finish some work for tomorrow :/
i'm going to say yes, but it depends on my workload tomorrow
Plus we have different timezone so it will be hard to catch me during weekdays.

i'm going to say yes, but it depends on my workload tomorrow
Plus we have different timezone so it will be hard to catch me during weekdays.
Heya, if you're still around we can just do it now :3 it surely won't take long anyway!
Please add me at this FC: 5258-2574-2300 (it's my friend's 3DS, mine is broken)

TyVip how about these two for Larvesta & Shellos?
Female Adamant Prankster Purrloin
31/31/31/22/31/31
Ot : 빵 굽는 사람 15945

Feint Attack, Encore, Covet, Yawn
Bred by me, hatched by fire_Damage
Korean name

Female Impish Prankster Cottonee
31/31/31/26/31/31
Ot : David 29863

Switcheroo, Encore, Memento, Fake Tears
Bred by me, hatched by Duntherbolt

Are you able to clone? I need to get mine cloned anyway before we do this. If you can't just let me know and I will ask someone to do it.

Never mind, would you be able to clone the original plus 3 copies please?

TyVip how about these two for Larvesta & Shellos?
Female Adamant Prankster Purrloin
31/31/31/22/31/31
Ot : 빵 굽는 사람 15945

Feint Attack, Encore, Covet, Yawn
Bred by me, hatched by fire_Damage
Korean name

Female Impish Prankster Cottonee
31/31/31/26/31/31
Ot : David 29863

Switcheroo, Encore, Memento, Fake Tears
Bred by me, hatched by Duntherbolt

Are you able to clone? I need to get mine cloned anyway before we do this. If you can't just let me know and I will ask someone to do it.

Never mind, would you be able to clone the original plus 3 copies please?
3 copies as in 3 copies for you and i will clone one copy for me, or 2 copies for you and one for me ?

Yes i can clone .

->

Male Timid Overgrow Pansage
31/24/31/31/31/31
Ot : Jayden 29212

Grass Whistle, Tickle, Leaf Storm, Nasty Plot
Bred by me, hatched by Zeph72

->

Adamant Iron Fish Golett
31/31/31/20/31/31
Ot : Auron 46767

Pound, Astonish, Defense Curl
Bred by me, hatched by BairnOwl

In response to your CMT, I would like these please

Male Jolly Telepathy Ralt
31/31/31/31/31/31
Ot : Cyander 28321
Memento, Destiny Bond, Skill Swap, Shadow Sneak
Bred by me, hatched by Cyander
Semi Redis

Female Timid Trace Hp Ground Ralt
31/08/31/30/30/31
Ot : Fede 19813

Confuse Ray, Memento, Destiny Bond, Skill Swap
Bred by me, hatched by Federico Gaeta
Semi Redis

I guess a HP mon is good to trade with a fellow HP mon, and that male jolly one is nice since I've never used a gallade before and neither have I used his mega form in-battle =o.

Hello there TyVip so in addition to the Garden and Juncle patterns, I see that you also have the rest that I don't have (Icy Snow, Marine, Meadow, Sandstorm). Do you still have them? If you do then I'm very much interested in them.

For the 2 you offered (Garden and Jungle), I can do the 2 forms of Female Basculin in Dive Balls if that's alright with you :)

Hello there TyVip so in addition to the Garden and Juncle patterns, I see that you also have the rest that I don't have (Icy Snow, Marine, Meadow, Sandstorm). Do you still have them? If you do then I'm very much interested in them.

For the 2 you offered (Garden and Jungle), I can do the 2 forms of Female Basculin in Dive Balls if that's alright with you :)
The Vivilion that are up for trade are the one I have the right for. I trade for the egg and I hunt down the person that matches that TSV :)

The vivilion patterns that I own are obtain from trade . They are non-redis unfortunately :( .

For the basculin : 4 egg moves are awesome but if you have Agility, then it is good enough. Female Adaptability please and 5 iv :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)