VGC 2015 Analysis Reservation Thread: Other Mons are now Allowed

DaAwesomeDude1

waiting for a moment
is a Top Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Updated the OP again. We've now created 40 VGC 2015 analyses!
Let's keep on going at this pace! Also, why does it say I have Rotom-H and Arcanine reserved lol? Well anyways I'm gonna reserve Zapdos Arcanine :)
Edit: giving Zapdos to Ksh13 so I'll reserve Arcanine

Last edited:
Since the big boys are 80% complete at this point, we've decided to open up analyses for everybody else! I went ahead and added all the Pokemon in C tier to the OP, but if there's a pokemon not on there you'd like to write about, just PM one of the QC members. Here's are a few C tier mons we'd like to see analyses for to start off:

Raichu
Raikou
Aerodactyl
Blaziken
Greninja
Sableye
Whimsicott
Blastoise
Dragalgae
Infernape
Lapras
Liepard
Porygon-2
Rhydon
Rhyperior
Smeargle
Staraptor
Venusaur
Weavile
Klefki
Landorus-I
Machamp
Meowstic-Male
Tornadus

And again, you're not restricted to this list, just double check with us first. Have fun!

DaAwesomeDude1

waiting for a moment
is a Top Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
kinda want the big boys out of the way before I start with the other mons so I'll be reserving Gyarados. Also sorry about rk9 taking so long, I've been really busy this past week and a half. I'm gonna try and finish it today haha

The OP has been updated. Also, thanks to some lazy book keeping on my part, a few important Pokemon have slipped through the cracks without analyses. Metagross, Manectric, and Tyranitar can all be taken over.

Just wanted to point out, I reserved Metagross, not Gengar, lol. Also input the new format in the OP, still has the old one.

p2

Banned deucer.
I've kinda been out of the loop in vgc this year, but I'll give Porygon2 an attempt, I'll have the skeleton up tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)