SM OU Volt turn priority offense

So, This team is a very good one (Looking for feed back ERHEM) it has very good coverage, I will hope for feed back (i dont know how to Get the sprites onto the thread with a phone please explain that) Buy besides that lets get into the members!,

TEAM PREVIEW

Magearna @ Assault Vest
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Volt Switch
- Fleur Cannon
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]

So, I wanted to build around a Volt switch Magerna, Cause i find Magerna to be a bulky sweeper that can get pretty nasty, So the set is Volt switch Fleur cannon flash cannon and HP fire The cannons are for the stab moves taking out other fairies, and rock types and dark, along with dragon, Hidden power fire is to revenge kill Scizor-Mega scizor and some Steel/Ice types that can really do something, Volt switch is to get a free switch in with this team killing birds water types and zards!

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 52 Atk / 144 Def / 60 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Here comes bulky lando, As you can see lando is meant for the bulk and It has rocks, Adamant nature and some atk envestments are very useful, Hidden power ice is there for other landos. revenge killing Tyranitars with e quake, And other stuff it goes amazing with Magerna and is meant for rocks.

Heatran @ Grassium Z
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 144 HP / 68 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 40 Spe
Modest Nature
- Solar Beam
- Taunt
- Earth Power
- Magma Storm

Here comes Heatran, Heatran is my WallBreaker doing Very good against smeargles solar beam for swamperts or ground rock water types with magma storm for Steel Bug and grass Earth power for poison types Fire types and more coverage for steel types, taunt just for NO Set ups so this plays amazingly,

Greninja-Ash @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken

Now we got Greninja, Ash greninja actully With specs it hits Hard! If you cannot out speed a opponet water Shuriken! hydro pump is useful STAB+Specs+110 power= ??? OHKOs, Tapu Koko, Lele, Kartana, Zard Y, Fire types, Ground types , Rock types, (Not bulky ones) It just destroys the meta up there with mega Alakazam, This helps my team out with threats that runs through it

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Ability: Cute Charm
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Ice Punch
- High Jump Kick
- Fake Out
- Return

Waifu Lopunny Is here, Lopunny is here to kill the game, Ghost types can leave cause scrappy helps, Scrappy get the fake out off then return or hjk or ice-punch id reccomend go for that stab max happiness Return for massive damage on your opponets making a good volt switch for baby girl magerna, do you can sweep half of there team and switch to a sweeper

Latios @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt

Last and not least its Latios, As you see its set its a Full on Attacker gets coverage with all those moves so tapu lele is bad when you have latios around Draco psychic shadow ball tbolt Psychic and draco for STAB and shadow ball and thunderbolt for coverage, It revenge kills Taou lele, Gardevoir, Medicham, Emboar Dragon , Water types flying types Ghost Types and poison types Very good for coverage,

FINAL THOUGHTS

Im in love with this team and it isnt perfect But id like to see what youd recommend I hope you enjoyed this set!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)