WCoP 2017 - General Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

elodin

the burger
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
New goal: find a more intimidating old gen lineup then the Oceania four of heist, panamaxis, golden sun, and earthworm

you're probably not recognizing our players due to the [sogeking] tags.

dw i got you
papai noel = bw god 0-3 / 1-2 wcop legend + sogeking

tamahomie = dpp trash player who spammed rachi to get the best record of all time in wcop + spl

danilo = adv god who wins w/ chansey bliss teams and dynamicpunch rachi

tiba = retired gsc lucker who only plays vgc nowadays. he's p fucking bad at vgc but his tauros is still haxin'.

is that intimidating enough for you bruh?

Last edited:

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
WCOP ROUND 1 SNEAK PEEK

Im sure you will all remember what happened in SPL week 1...

★Mazary: karma will strike back

Mazary forfeited.

reyscarface won the battle!

What will happen when they face again in Wcop r1?
Will karma strike back?

And what would happen if we add a french kickasser in the group? And a canadian youtuber such as blunder?

We will see that in this years WCop r1

TEAM UKS BIG BAG OF CANS WITH THE LADS POWER RANKINGS

SM: p2 -
- the top tier scottish CAN that's solid and tasty but always loses to stall

SM: iPro -
- have no idea who this is but it's still a CAN nonetheless

SM: Lycan
- this lad lycan has CAN in his name what a LAD

SM: Hamhamhamham
- probably a bit shit but at least he's a scottish CAN

SM: Toxzn
- been around for a while and goes unnoticed sometimes but a fine CAN when called upon even if it's not what you normally drink

ORAS: Teddeh
- this CAN looks tacky and belongs in NU but somehow manages to hold its own with the OU CANS when needed

BW: 6A9 Ace Matador
- if carlsberg did pokemon players

DPP: IronBullet
- the CAN you never really tried until someone leaves behind a few at a party which you help yourself to and find out that they're actually pretty good in DPP OU

ADV: CZ
- type of CAN you never knew you liked until your mate buys a 20 crate for £10 and you end up drinking them all weekend whilst winning ADV OU matches

GSC: HJAD
- the CAN you throw in GSC just to get rid of but actually surprises you with a couple of wins

Reserve Forces:

Sub 1: shade
- the CAN you know you can always go to in times of need

Sub 2: Amir
- best indian CAN out there

Sub 3: SOMALIA
- dont know but this CAN is called lion so was probably brewed in africa

Sub 4: mencemeat
- top tier aussie CAN

Sub 5: george182
- cheap reliable back up incase they've sold out of your favourite CAN

Ace-11

Banned deucer.
First of all, you didnt show the whole conversation(like when you accused me of ghosting/being ghosted and asked me to play on the main server so you can hide the room).Second of all, the fact that I'm 16 does not mean anything whatsoever.All you are is an overrated player that used to be good.Now you are just washed up and your SPL ''comeback'' speaks for yourself.You do have no idea of gen5.You claim that your team was good(even tho it was getting 6-0ed by more than half the meta and you just happened to get the easiest matchup of your life).Last but not least, why do you even bother posting all that shit to insult me anyway?I am a nobody in this community, I only show up once a year to play for team Greece in WCOP in my respective tier.Unlike you, an overrated player who went 1-6 in SPL and got overhyped for nothing.Goodjob bro, you got me, everyone is going to hate me now, what tragety.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)