NOC What A Bastard (GAME OVER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never townread you, just your role. Considering the rolestopper double flipped that happened when I joined and the fact that before the last EOD everyone had a (town) role partner, it seemed likely that you were town as well. But with the arsonist thing breaking that theory down, I'm throwing away the role logic and going back to sheer scumhunting to which you light up like a christmas tree for behavior.

I really have nothing to say though, both of you are going at each other with valid points.

I guess rn I'm leaning to voting Former Hope but I'm waiting it out as close to DL as possible to look at how your arguments unfold.

You ask me to post and I reply by saying I have nothing to say.

I try to at least pull something up and express that I would rather lynch you than Champ, and you instantly shoot back by calling it filler and sheep.

Mostly because if you are town, having nothing to say on the last day is bull, especially when there's a very real possibility you may be the scum.

Or you know, the fact your reads completely overlook a player in the game. What are your read on Viper?

I mean when you two are busy going at each other, and most of the drama from previous days having already been cleared up, there's really isn't anything much to say apart from agreeing with one side of your argument with Champ.

I think I've said I townread him? Maybe I didn't, but I've been treating him like a townie so far.

I mean when you two are busy going at each other, and most of the drama from previous days having already been cleared up, there's really isn't anything much to say apart from agreeing with one side of your argument with Champ.

I think I've said I townread him? Maybe I didn't, but I've been treating him like a townie so far.
Why? What has Viper done that makes you townread them?

If we're going by viable claims that fit into set up, I guess you are advocating for your own lynch? Since in that case the order is you > viper > Champ/Myself

Not to mention, so you don't think the Arsonist was trying to cover for them?

XnadrojX was killed last night

Dear XnadrojX,

You are the Saulas 1-shot Janitor!

Once per game, you may pm me JANITOR KILL [PLAYER]
Your target will be eliminated from the game, and their role will not be revealed

If you are lynched for the first time, you will stay alive, and will become a vanilla townie.

You are not informed of any partners you may have

You are sided with the Mafia, and win when all threats to your faction are eliminated

ItzViper has been engamed

Dear ItzViper482,

You are the Odd-night Ascetic Black Goo!

On odd nights, you are completely immune to all non-killing actions, and they will fail to target you

If you are successfully targeted by any non-killing action, the player who targeted you will lose any current abilities they have, and will become an Odd-night Ascetic Black Goo. If a player is recruited to your faction, you will not be informed of their existence

You are sided with the Goos, and win when all threats to your faction are eliminated

And Champ1604 is our winner!

Dear Champ1604,

You are the Serial Killer 1-shot Strongman Roleblocker!

Each night, you may pm me KILL [PLAYER]
Your target will be eliminated from the game

Each night, you may pm me ROLEBLOCK [PLAYER]
Your target will be unable to use their night action for that night

Once per game, instead of KILL [PLAYER], you may pm me STRONGMAN KILL [PLAYER]
Your target will be eliminated from the game, and nothing can stop this from happening

You are sided with Yourself, and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated

Congratulations, and thanks to everyone who played! Actions list coming soon

Btw, here is haruno's role

Dear Haruno,

You are the Contrary Cult Recruiter!

Each night, you may pm me RECRUIT [PLAYER]

Your target will lose all of their current abilites, and become a Cult Member. However, this will only work if under normal circumstances, the action would fail. If a player is successfully recruited they will be added to a private groupchat where you may communicate with them at any time

You are sided with the Cult, and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated

the real meme is 1 vote plur in lylo
This honestly, both Viper and XX had totally feasible win routes if they had lynched champ. Viper simply by me converting to goos and winning.

Or XX, by revealing outright his total role in an understandable way and doing the champ lynch, then the next day instantly voting for himself or have me vote for him and go for a town victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)