NOC What A Bastard (GAME OVER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Case User: shubaka17

This is the second time you're posting such. Why would you want to end day early without a lynch?
P.S.: Please don't make Haikus. I feel insulted as a weeb.
such a weeb
these can be seen as
senryu

How badly can a person interpret a person saying "we should lynch" as this? This is what seems scummy to me. It just outright seems like they are trying to frame them, while using "haikus" to hide their intention. Think that I'm overreading? It's shubaka17 whom we're talking about. Ain't gonna back out for this guy.

3rd time. This setup is bastard, and from host meta+outpredicting I can say this much that there has to be a Jester in this, though they won't end the game. I have a feeling that they are a Jester, but yet again, they are shubaka17. I personally don't see Jester to go obvious, since this is a bastard theme and not having a Jester would be weird.
you call me jester
you belittle my postings
and yet you lynch me?

And moves on to dLE x Blazade for scum. Does not ever explain why "vote end day" was even done. dLE x Blazade with reasons like "they are supporting each other". With both of them being pro players, it wouldn't be really smart of them to accompany each other so openly, so I don't them see as partners, at least.

That's it for shubaka case.
Lynch shubaka17

Note-worthy posts by others coming soon.
many things
split into many
haikus come.

end the day
was for no mislynch
as i said

you say “they are pros”
“we are not on their level.”
placed on pedestal.

if we don’t doubt them
we allow them to evade.
scum can be any.

note worthy posts come
when should we them to?
after day two? three?

haruno is probably just town

actually i have no clue what to say blazade is some things of his make me want to say he's town but some things make me go "wtf blazade"

aubisio is probably town? but eh

xnad hmmm

luljalmont null

dle is probably town

bleh list: dbw, moody, blazade?

agree viper v
you post reads
but ignore haiku?
i'm offend :(

Ending day early
literally ends early.
you fucking moron
yea but it's not gonna change anything for the rest of the game. it's not worth nling and giving up our ability to choose the lynch and more discussion time in personal protest against long deadlines.

so i hurt the town
by posting my thoughts short-hand?
you fucking moron
no you hurt town by making your posts cryptic and more difficult to understand for no reason. you've been asked to stop by more than just me iirc so you don't have an excuse.

yea but it's not gonna change anything for the rest of the game. it's not worth nling and giving up our ability to choose the lynch and more discussion time in personal protest against long deadlines.
yes we choose the lynch
yet we often choose it wrong.
small sacrifice

no you hurt town by making your posts cryptic and more difficult to understand for no reason. you've been asked to stop by more than just me iirc so you don't have an excuse.
you don't understand
what i say, then ask "repeat"
yes others asked. Nah.

Players:
1. Blazade
2. Metal Sonic
3. Aubisio
4. Da Letter El
5. Jalmont
6. Haruno
7. XnadrojX
8. Hawkie
9. Flyhn
10. tonithetourguide
11. shubaka17
12. Champ1604
13. ItzViper482
14. MoodyCloud
15. acidphoenix
16. DeathByWobbuffet
these are the players.
yet, four of you don't exist?
ninety six. tick tock

you can get plenty of info just from early-game reads on d1 and decide to lynch based on that. info will come from night regardless of whether we nl or not. the reward outweighs the risk of lynching day 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)