NOC What A Bastard (GAME OVER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
haruno is probably just town

actually i have no clue what to say blazade is some things of his make me want to say he's town but some things make me go "wtf blazade"

aubisio is probably town? but eh

xnad hmmm

luljalmont null

dle is probably town

bleh list: dbw, moody, blazade?

agree viper v

How badly can a person interpret a person saying "we should lynch" as this? This is what seems scummy to me. It just outright seems like they are trying to frame them, while using "haikus" to hide their intention. Think that I'm overreading? It's shubaka17 whom we're talking about. Ain't gonna back out for this guy.
What

meh

it's bad but i think it's #idlerbad not #lockscumbad

scummy yeah but ehhh
the combo of that first post that pinged me literally at the start of the game when i pointed it out + the filler post a day (or 2 im not sure) later addressing nothing in the game except having a joke w/ the host

if Flyhn is town im disappointed but i dont think he is

I don't think anyone coached Champ on that post there are some ?? arguments though the wifom one about DLE/blazade not being teammates because they would want to distance more from each other seem ok

it's less about the arguments themselves it's more about the intention behind them, it looks like champ's been reading the game seeing people getting annoyed at shubaka and took the opportunity to maybe get a lynch off, some of the reasoning is just out of absolute nowhere so imo it's more likely to just be a fake push

it's less about the arguments themselves it's more about the intention behind them, it looks like champ's been reading the game seeing people getting annoyed at shubaka and took the opportunity to maybe get a lynch off, some of the reasoning is just out of absolute nowhere so imo it's more likely to just be a fake push
Champ was mafia in the last NOC and you could tell some posts looked a lot better/lengthier than normal so I'm inclined to take weird reasoning as a genuine attempt to build a case without help from a team

That being said why did Champ iso Shubaka specifically ? It looked like it was meant to be the first of a bunch of isos but we only got that post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)