Serious What song has helped you through tough times?

I listen to some hip-hop jazzy type music. Helps me calm down and think about life. Gone though some tough times but love listening to this whenever I feel down or w/e tbh. Listen to this track a lot when I was working at a pharmacy

Reactions: nui

Tera Melos

Banned deucer.
This was the last song I listened to before I went to Rehab/Group Hospital. I had the chance to see them live plenty of times, and have even become close to a few of their members. They broke up and I listen to this song about once a week.

It hurts.

It's been almost a year since I made this thread and I've been recently going through a binge of music during my free time off work.
I had a rough week last week and these are just some of the tracks that helped me get through it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. J. Cole - Too Deep For The Intro | Friday Night Lights
2. Tyler the Creator - See you again | Flower Boy
3. SZA - Broken Clocks | CTRL
4. Solange - Cranes in the sky | A Seat At The Table

5. MF DOOM - One Beer | MM..FOOD

A lot of these songs aren't what most people listen to regularly, but for me it'll be:
Michael Jackson-You Are Not Alone
Foreigner-I Don't Want To Live Without You, I Want To Know What Love Is
Bette Midler-Wind Beneath My Wings, The Rose
Phil Collins-In the Air Tonight, Against All Odds, One More Night, You'll Be In My Heart
Genesis-In Too Deep, Land of Confusion
Peter Gabriel-Solsbury Hill, In Your Eyes, Sledgehammer
Cyndi Lauper-Time After Time, True Colors
Carpenters-Yesterday Once More, Close to You, Superstar
Chicago-You're The Inspiration, Saturday In The Park
Eagles-Hotel California, The Long Run

Time Capsule - Clutcho: Makes me feel like a hero after I win pitching a baseball game

Kataware Doki - (unknown): Very relaxing and came from my fav anime movie.

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Kataware Doki - (unknown): Very relaxing and came from my fav anime movie.
In case you’re wondering, RADWIMPS did all the music for Kimi no Na wa afaik. Generally speaking you can find out who wrote a piece of music in an OST by googling “[show/movie/game] OST composer” considering that they usually hire a maybe one-three composers at most for most original OSTs.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Floresta Submersa (Forests Underwater)
By: Rodrigo Leao

Dedicated to the planted aquarium in Lisbon Portugal of the same name— the last design of the legend, Amano Takashi. We miss you sensei. This song always gives me inspiration.

Last edited:

Alpha

Banned deucer.
These are my favourite songs I listen to when I'm sad; they don't have a meaning for me, they're just good to listen when my mood is fucked up.

God Is an Astronaut - Echoes

God Is an Astronaut - All Is Violent, All Is Bright

Dawn Golden - Discoloration

Syd Matters - Obstacles

Syd Matters - Have A Nice Day

Now, to be more on topic, I want to share with you all the songs that have helped me out during the worst period of my life.

Foals - Spanish Saharaw

Stephen - Crossfire

and dulcis in fundo

The Eden Project - Man Down

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)