What would your custom avatar look like?

Me, but then a Lucario next to me facing the exact opposite way like it's my mirror image. And we're both doing the same actions.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
My avatar would probably be a modified version of Cress' sprite, surrounded by 4 Deerlings (1 of each form).

Edit: Modified to have the hair shorter, and colored black.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
5 Days later, and I decided to make it myself (though with only 1 Deerling, didn't want to overuse them). I'm too shy to ask other people to draw for me.

Modified Cress' sprite, as mentioned earlier, with Summer Deerling's shiny form. Made with MS Paint, because I'm too cheap to use quality programs, because they cost money.

Decided to use it as my Smogon AVI.

Sobi

Banned deucer.
5 Days later, and I decided to make it myself (though with only 1 Deerling, didn't want to overuse them). I'm too shy to ask other people to draw for me.

Modified Cress' sprite, as mentioned earlier, with Summer Deerling's shiny form. Made with MS Paint, because I'm too cheap to use quality programs, because they cost money.

That's a pretty decent sprite - nice job!
You can use Pixlr Editor like I do, if you're looking for a cheap alternative. Also, the head of the sprite is a tiny bit weird. On Pixlr Editor, instead of removing the head, just recolour the hair to black, and maybe rub out some small parts to your liking. Good luck! n_n

My first pick would be this avatar (Ace Trainer, Gen 6) because the trainer was edited by me (original - Awu's sprite) and because it just looks nice in my opinion.

If not, I would probably have this avatar (made it myself) as I use this trainer on PS! anyways and Vaporeon is one of my top favorite 'mons.

If not that, I'd probably use the Cinder Fall avatar I made (base sprite of Erika; trainer used to make it was Reimu Raymoo's avatar):

Last edited:

Oh, btw: if you use Piskelapp, it's a free website you can edit sprites with. Just be sure to use it on a computer/device with a large screen, as it messes up on smaller screens.

How do you even get a custom Avatar? Is it like a special privilege because I've only seem Mods use them.
Mostly Global Drivers and above can get them. Not sure how you get them if you're not Global Driver+ but it's probably something like contribution

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)