What's the most above average thing?

I see so many threads here like "What's the best this" "What's the worst that" and I think we as a community need to agree that not everything is purely black or white, perfect or terrible, and that things that are just kind of okay do indeed exist.

If there's a "nostalgia for things I looked at when I was a kid" Veggietales is easily a small cut above the average

Reactions: BP

DaRotomMachine

I COULD BE BANNED!
Watching shows that are really fun to watch but are meant for a younger audience. Not English shows either. Korean shows.

I watched this movie couple of years ago, it was about a British, homeless addict that tries to sober up. He finds a stray, orange cat and they become friends, the cat helped him get through his addiction

When I watched the credits, I was like "huh. Very above average". I think this movie qualifies

I watched this movie couple of years ago, it was about a British, homeless addict that tries to sober up. He finds a stray, orange cat and they become friends, the cat helped him get through his addiction

When I watched the credits, I was like "huh. Very above average". I think this movie qualifies
I think I've seen that movie too. I liked it. It is indeed above average.

1711055507599.jpeg

the most above average thing is "this job doesnt pay me enough to do this but ill find a way to get through and make it work"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)