Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're missing the point. The purpose of using this method to check legality is to check Kalos native Pokemon. All Pokemon from previous generations (from what I understand) will have that same message. The point is to debunk hacked 5th gen Pokemon who have been hacked to include extra information which allows them to appear Kalos native in the 6th generation.
yea sorry XD i did miss it abit, i read it as that message was for every generation not just 6th. sorry

Would like to see PKmMasterRiki banned from Smogon for creating and trading hacks knowingly. (surely thats not the smogon way?) I quote from our PM:

Miria: I want Skiddo back as you traded me an unlegit manaphy.

Pkmmaster: Oh and no I need it

Miria: I checked it on pokecheck and it is a clear hack. You cannot keep my Skiddo because you traded me a hacked pokemon and I cannot use it. You cheated me. If you don't give it back I will report you and get you blacklisted.

Pkmnmaster: Dude I created the manphy with pokedit and if you been keeping up to date with japanese news you should know the pokedit pokemon can get threw pokebank. Also I am already on the blacklist so I am keeping the skiddo

Miria: Ok so you knowingly cheated me then, I asked you if it was legit and you said it was. Im getting you banned from Smogon so you cant screw anyone else over.

Pkmmaster: If you do I will make another account its not that difficult this is my like 3rd account man so good luck and thank you for the skiddo

Last edited:
Well, the Wi-Fi Blacklist is not a means by which someone can be banned unless they are outstandingly malicious, but PkmmasterRiki will soon find himself with an embarassing memento for his actions.

Well, the Wi-Fi Blacklist is not a means by which someone can be banned unless they are outstandingly malicious, but PkmmasterRiki will soon find himself with an embarassing memento for his actions.
I know that, but since he's obviously put this into a system... he's basically mocking all of us smogon users... =/ He's just making new accounts as he gets found out. I thought the admins were getting hard on the hackers. ;) Sorry, it wasnt my meaning to tell the admins who to ban and what to do!

I tried to trade with barkingd who offered finneon and plusle for my karrablast, shieldon and chimecho. I offered chimecho as an incentive to clone my pokemon to make the trade easier (I can't clone). He had traded with people that I know, specifically readysetgoh, without problem before as well as some other users but was relatively new. I know that there is a hacked finneon and plusle going around so I specifically asked him to check their memories at anistar and tell me the results. He told me something different than what I found when I checked myself post trade. I traded one pokemon at a time to be cautious (relatively new user). The pokemon did not have memories like he had said and had the "it has good memory but cant seem to remember..." result that hacked blue pentagon pokemon had. I notified him of this and asked that he trade me plusle instead because, as I had posted prominently as the very first thing on my thread, I do not accept hacks, and regardless, the pokemon was not as described. He refused to do this so I offered to simply end the trade with him having received both chimecho and karrablast for his hacked finneon (karrablast for finneon + chimecho for cloning and returning my pokemon). At this point he refused to even return a copy/the original of my chimecho for his finneon. It has been over an hour, I have tried to resolve this issue privately through messages but he seems intent on scamming me out of the 3rd pokemon as well. I am fairly sure the plusle would have been hacked as well at this point. All of the initial trade agreement and set up can be found in the thread linked in my signature. If he has changed anything I have screenshots attached of the original posts. I also have screenshots of our conversation. His FC and Name is posted/screenied. Hopefully this is a clear case that is easy to resolve for you guys.

http://imgur.com/ErOMruT,PtPDxSC,onU1EH2,gTVoyXv,bSJMSij,q3ZKMqu,ElTUN1d,Owbcnue,pEJEzpB

barkingd

Banned deucer.
let's here barkingd side of the story.
We were supposed to trade 3 for 2 but apparently my pokemon is "hacked" and he changed his mind about the trade... I told him id give him my other pokemon(plusle) once he gives me his last pokemon. Either way I'm going to give him back his pokemon, tmrw. I told him to finish our original trade but he refued to do so.

We were supposed to trade 3 for 2 but apparently my pokemon is "hacked" and he changed his mind about the trade... I told him id give him my other pokemon(plusle) once he gives me his last pokemon. Either way I'm going to give him back his pokemon, tmrw. I told him to finish our original trade but he refued to do so.
The pokemon was not as described, not having it's memories. You can see at the top of this very page how that is mentioned as a potential sign of it being a 5th generation pokemon hacked to receive a pentagon. I tried to trade your hacked finneon back, telling you why it was an issue, for the plusle (which I assume at this point is probably also hacked). I then gave you the opportunity to just cancel the trade and keep your cloned versions of my pokemon, returning the chimecho/clone of chimecho since you didn't seem to want to cooperate. You refused to do even this, so saying that you will "give him back his pokemon, tmrw" is too little too late. The fact that you lied about the memory of the pokemon, knowing what the right answer is means that you more likely than not, are knowingly traded your hacked pokemon as legitimate. That alone is a major offense.

saul was supposed to trade me 5iv spinarak and a hidden power ice gothita for lillipup and Dunsparce. He traded me a Gothita for the lillipup then went offline. I checked the githita and it wasn't even hidden power.

Now I see him trying to trade those same pokemon on 2 other threads. I posted on those threads warning the TC's and now here.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
The pokemon was not as described, not having it's memories. You can see at the top of this very page how that is mentioned as a potential sign of it being a 5th generation pokemon hacked to receive a pentagon. I tried to trade your hacked finneon back, telling you why it was an issue, for the plusle (which I assume at this point is probably also hacked). I then gave you the opportunity to just cancel the trade and keep your cloned versions of my pokemon, returning the chimecho/clone of chimecho since you didn't seem to want to cooperate. You refused to do even this, so saying that you will "give him back his pokemon, tmrw" is too little too late. The fact that you lied about the memory of the pokemon, knowing what the right answer is means that you more likely than not, are knowingly traded your hacked pokemon as legitimate. That alone is a major offense.
well at least he's trying to give back your Pokemon which is more than most people would have done, up to you if you want to take them back. I'm not outright blacklisting barkingd but if he slips up again he'll be automatically put on and stop trading that finneon seems rather suspicious.

Would like to see PKmMasterRiki banned from Smogon for creating and trading hacks knowingly. (surely thats not the smogon way?) I quote from our PM:
Ironicly I was about to Report him. He said the wants to trade me a 5 IV Modest Yveltal, however, because I was in a rush, he took advantage of that and traded me a normal one with calm nature instead. He doesn't want to trade it back, because the eevee I traded is now a sylveon.

Ironicly I was about to Report him. He said the wants to trade me a 5 IV Modest Yveltal, however, because I was in a rush, he took advantage of that and traded me a normal one with calm nature instead. He doesn't want to trade it back, because the eevee I traded is now a sylveon.
He is on the blacklist already. No action will be taken.

Please keep up with the blacklist to stop these sort of things from happening.

He is on the blacklist already. No action will be taken.

Please keep up with the blacklist to stop these sort of things from happening.
What about him and his new accounts then? =/ Is he being stopped from creating new accounts to cheat people on?

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Not sure if it is possible, but wouldn't a general IP ban be more efficient in avoiding new accounts from banned members?
It's not quite as simple as that. The IP in question has numerous other legitimate accounts on it.

Would like to report PokeFiend for trading Hex Edit Kalos born shiny hackmons. Traded me these two pokemon:

OT: Ash 56313 Bonsly Impish Rock Head 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Double edge/low kick/rock throw/rock tomb)
OT: Emma 17848 Finneon Modest Swift Swim 31/x/31/31/31/31 (pound)

Never responded back after he agreed to swap two mons that aren't hex edit hacks from his list.

His fc: 4313-1357-2375 ign: Hector

will provide proof if required

Last edited:

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Would like to report PokeFiend for trading Hex Edit Kalos born shiny hackmons. Traded me these two pokemon:

OT: Ash 56313 Bonsly Impish Rock Head 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Double edge/low kick/rock throw/rock tomb)
OT: Emma 17848 Finneon Modest Swift Swim 31/x/31/31/31/31 (pound)

Never responded back after he agreed to swap two mons that aren't hex edit hacks from his list.

His fc: 4313-1357-2375 ign: Hector

will provide proof if required
Hmm, okay. The other two Pokemon on Pokecheck that share this ID: OT: Emma 17848 are also hacked to appear Kalos native. How long has it been since you requested he trade you back?

PokeFiend, do you have anything to say for yourself?

Hmm, okay. The other two Pokemon on Pokecheck that share this ID: OT: Emma 17848 are also hacked to appear Kalos native. How long has it been since you requested he trade you back?

PokeFiend, do you have anything to say for yourself?
I sent the PM on Monday night and he was active yesterday and today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)