NOC WORLD WAR Mafia - Day 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote="Haruno, post: 7534140, member: 147031"]Explain to me why we shouldn’t mass claim? Unless of course you’re mafia and revealing fucks you over which is looking likely[/quote]
Explain how giving mafia an extra kill is a good idea

Haruno please read the past two days

Like really read them

Okay, game solve thought.

What if we have the announcer claim? That would bring us to 5/5 claims, but it also gives us a core town block of: Vig, Earlio, the announcer and myself. Leaving Haruno, Meow,XX and Viper in the suspect pool. Assuming we lynch Haruno (and the game's not over) and the announcer claims. That'll leave us with just 2 tomorrow, then we can have the remaining people claim and decide amongst those 2 which is scummier.

Flaws - This does assume that everyone in the town block is town ofc, Vig and Earlio seem pretty certain. The announcer themselves seems pretty towny from their pushes and stuff and for myself, well after an inspector clearing me, pushing for scum lynches and other stuff as well as my general role claim being too horrendous to ever be mafia, imo the only argument someone might have against me is tinfoil.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
quote="Haruno, post: 7534140, member: 147031"]Explain to me why we shouldn’t mass claim? Unless of course you’re mafia and revealing fucks you over which is looking likely
Explain how giving mafia an extra kill is a good idea

Haruno please read the past two days

Like really read them[/quote]
yeah okay. You're guilty then LOL. Why is this even a discussion. Lynch meowmix today. Lynch FH tomorrow. Game won. You're a fucking idiot for thinking a france claim is suspect among other things. Mass claim now. I don't get why people don't want to do 6 claims especially when they have so many "scumreads" lmao. Luckily you all didn't do jack shit the last few days bar earlio shrug

Haruno

Also FH isn't fucking clear LOL. Why the fuck are inspector results trusted when our very first town was a miller, it's just as likely mafia has some form of shit that makes them appear protown.

You know, you're right haruno. Our first flip was a miller and so it would make sense for mafia to have a role like that, like for example, France. Thanks for giving away your role.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
France has no reason flavor wise to ever be mafia, and I really don't think France is the type of role used as a fake inspect result seeing as they were awfully important in WW1

Haruno

Meowmix/fh are the only real mafia candidates lol.

FH for going so heavily on "inspect results" to justify his scum behavior like come the fuck on.

Meowmix is a combination of bad and trying to avoid claiming and instead discouraging it which is scum in itself lel.

Earlio is conf tonw. Some other fuck is mason bro and I expect mason bro to claim lol to get the clean village out there.

So this is one of Haruno's scum tells, when he feels backed into a corner he starts going crazy and creating paranoia. Trying to turn the town against those he sees as leading the discussion (citation: TTYD where I outed him as a mole and OCNOC where he and I were scumbuddies).

He's blatantly ignoring questioning things about him and is solely on the attack to out other people. Not to mention, he's also completely ignoring a majority of this game's progress.

But facts are facts, Haruno has been absent most of the days for no reason, his role claim is most certainly not town (giving any town person perma immunity to mafia kills is just a dumb idea) and he hasn't been reading the thread clearly. The only saving grace for him is his role.

Speaking of roles, you know what country is missing so far? Germany. Now funny enough besides the fact that both countries sit right next to each other, some of the worst parts of the war were fought in the trenches on both sides and so it's actually really likely that Germany could get a fake role of France flavor wise. With that, I put bets here that Lynching Haruno, Germany

Not if mafia already claimed but we still need meowmix’s claim first. Also rofl FH is scum and just making up bullshjt lol Former Hope if those are my scumtells as you claim find me games that I’ve done that. Hint I haven’t
Going back to the point of not actually reading things.... you've done that in both OCNOC and in TTYD

Haruno

Going back to the point of not actually reading things.... you've done that in both OCNOC and in TTYD
TTYD was a ffa? That shit isn't even a mvt ROFL so that's clearly moot. OCNOC was a ton of bitching at texas which i do regardless of alignment. More recently in vamps itg, i did absolute jack shit as town. Posted 8 times total in 19 pages none of which had any substance. I raged at all the fucking baddies in matrix noc.

Looks like you're grasping for straws rn. And village is probably too fucking retarded that they'll go along with it anyways cuz logic.

Haruno

I made a claim featuring the nation that's most certainly protown and someone doing jack shit is far better than someone that actively hurts town, see yourself + FH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)