Xerneas and Yveltal Help Thread (Giveaway)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Hey everyone,

As i'm sure most of you know with the release of XY we got two amazing additions to Ubers, Xerneas and Yveltal. With the loss of PokeGen and with PokeSav requiring a Japanese 3ds, cart and money to buy some program, it is very hard to get a perfect Xerneas and Yveltal, especially if you want multiple copies. This is where I come in. As an Ubers player myself I would love for Ubers to be played more on Wifi, on a competitive level. I figured that a giveaway would be one of the best possibles things I could do to accomplish this!

So what's happening?

Down below I have 5 different competitive sets of Xerneas and 5 of Yveltal. I will be giving away 1 of each to people until i run out.
Here is my proof

This means that whoever I trade with will be able to have 1 Xerneas of their choice and 1 Yveltal.

Your choices

Xerneas

Xerneas @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 36 Atk / 240 SpA / 232 Spe
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Rock Slide
- Aromatherapy

Xerneas @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Xerneas @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 32 SpA / 224 Spe
Naive Nature
- Moonblast
- Megahorn
- Rock Slide
- Sleep Talk

Xerneas @ Life Orb
EVs: 80 Atk / 196 SpA / 232 Spe
Rash Nature
- Moonblast
- Rock Slide
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Close Combat

Xerneas @ Power Herb
EVs: 144 HP / 252 SpA / 112 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moonblast
- Thunder
- Focus Blast
- Geomancy

Yveltal

Yveltal @ Leftovers
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 220 HP / 252 Def / 36 Spe
Impish Nature
- Toxic
- Foul Play
- Roost
- Taunt

Yveltal @ Dread Plate
EVs: 72 Atk / 252 SpA / 184 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- Foul Play

Yveltal @ Leftovers
EVs: 72 HP / 252 SpA / 184 Spe
Modest Nature
- Oblivion Wing
- Substitute
- Disable
- Dark Pulse

Yveltal @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 32 HP / 252 SpA / 224 Spe
Modest Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Foul Play
- U-turn
- Hurricane

Yveltal @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Rash Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- Sucker Punch
- Taunt

How this is gonna work

Alright so what I have done is listed all ten of the pokemon and the sets. They are listed as 1 2 3 4 5 for each pokemon. The number next to it is the amount that i have left in parenthesis. When that number goes to 0 that means I no longer have that pokemon to give away. You are only allowed 1 Xerneas and 1 Yveltal. I REPEAT YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED ONE XERNEAS AND ONE YVELTAL. That way i can try to pass out as many as possible. :]

This is gonna be the format for the giveaway. YOU MUST DO IT LIKE THIS FOR ME TO GIVE IT TO YOU!! It's the easiest way for me to get all your info.

Which two pokemon you want: Xerneas 1, Yveltal 4
FC: 3711 8088 2830
IGN: Joey

After a trade is done please edit your original post saying "Successfully trade" that way I know we are done and it makes others know i'm not scamming.

That's basically it guys. I'm gonna try my best to cater to everyone but when i am out i am out. This took a lot of time to put together haha but if i can help the community i'm down for it. :]

Again my fc is: 3711 8088 2830 and my IGN is: Joey

ONE MORE THING DO NOT FLOOD ME WITH TRADES WHEN I GET ON WIFI, I WILL BE SENDING YOU THE TRADE THAT WAY I GET EVERYTHING RIGHT!

If this goes well i will be doing more giveaways in the future. Remember guys i am not a zombie, vampire, or any other type of sleepless entity. I do sleep and i do work and go out haha so trades happen when I am here or if I can i will try my best to schedule a time. Anyway, enjoy! :] I'll be on now for a little while so pay attention to you alerts!!

Last edited:

The Avalanches

pokemon tcg
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Xerneas 2, Yveltal 1
FC: 2423-3361-8280
IGN: Tom

Trade successful

Thanks Joey :)

2ND EDIT: DC'ed while receiving Yveltal; didn't get him :(

Last edited:
Which two pokemon you want: Xerneas 4, Yveltal 2
FC: 3368-1022-7382
IGN: Chris
Successfully trade

Last edited:
Xerneas 1 @ Pixie PlateAbility: Fairy AuraEVs: 36 Atk / 240 SpA / 232 SpeModest Nature- Moonblast- Hidden Power [Fire]- Rock Slide- Aromatherapy

Yveltal 4 @ Choice ScarfAbility: Dark AuraEVs: 32 HP / 252 SpA / 224 SpeModest Nature- Dark Pulse- Foul Play- U-turn- Hurricane

May i have these 2
Ign julio
Fc:3711-7428-7401

Sucessfully trade
Thank you Joy

Last edited:
Is that Modest HP Fire Xerneas Flawless? If so, how did you get it? Didn't think there were any up for trade on Smogon (and see above, lol)

also:
Xerneas 1, Yveltal 1
FC: 3926-6188-2216
IGN: Jebus

This is a giveaway for battles. He mentions it in the first post. I don't like hackmons but if they're purely for console ubers...
I don't think hacks are allowed to be traded in this forum at all, whether for battle or otherwise.

I'm not gonna have this argument on my giveaway thread. But they are real xerneas that we edited over and since nature shinieness and ivs dont equal to pid or something they are the real deal. It's like pokegenning pokemon that are legit as possible.
99% sure that this is not allowed on this forum. Would like a moderator to comment on this to make sure.

No more posts by me after this, just want to clear this issue up.

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
If it is not allowed on this forum then that is fine I will stop but pokemon that have been given away before and have been given away on twitter have been cloned and i have proof from Wifi Mods that they cloned them so....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)