Move Z-Move Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if this set is too gimmicky to post, it might have some success in lower tiers I just wanted to throw it out here since no one else has thought of it yet.

Drapion @ Normalium Z
Ability: Sniper
EVs: 120 HP / 252 Atk / 136 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Acupressure
- Night Slash
- Cross Poison
- Agility

Z-Acupressure gives a boost to critical hit ratio in addition to one random stat boost, so Night Slash and Cross Poison are always crits, which means they gain 1.5 power form Sniper. Sword Dance is an option over Agility to break down fat teams, but Drapion's low attack stat plus low base power moves means he struggles to OHKO walls even after setup. Basically a worse Critdra that takes a z-move, it's nowhere near viable in OU or UU.
That does look like a fun set. If only you could fit SD in there then I could see this doing lots of work. :/ I guess if you get the random +1 attack then you are good to go. 20% isn't to optimal, but I guess its niche that Drapion has.

Could there be a set to abuse Moxie Krookodile with Z-MeFirst?

Basically -> Z MeFirst get +2 Speed -> KO the next mon, activate Moxie -> Build momentum.

Then from that point you can maybe abuse the Power Trip, basically gaining another 20+ Damage to a now 80 BP Dark move for every moxie boost gains after awhile?

Though Knock Off's utility kind of makes me want that instead.

Could there be a set to abuse Moxie Krookodile with Z-MeFirst?

Basically -> Z MeFirst get +2 Speed -> KO the next mon, activate Moxie -> Build momentum.

Then from that point you can maybe abuse the Power Trip, basically gaining another 20+ Damage to a now 80 BP Dark move for every moxie boost gains after awhile?

Though Knock Off's utility kind of makes me want that instead.
Maybe a set like this? (Other than "How to make Power Trip consistently powerful enough to warrant using?")

Krookodile @ Normalium Z
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Me First
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Power Trip / Pursuit / Superpower

Everything in here seems to be compatible. You'd need a previous-generation Krookodile, though, as Knock Off and Superpower are tutor moves and Me First is an Egg Move.

Power Trip, on the other hand, can be learned through the Move Relearner.

I just happened upon Power Trip as an offshoot of Stored Power that doesn't have to worry about being walled by an Immunity. He'd also be a really solid Baton-Pass receiver now that I think about it.

Krookodile seems to be only feasable one to make use of it, the other two being Primeape and Pangoro.

Sort of stumbled into the idea of using Z-MeFirst with Krookodile. Seems like a good one use Agility that can do some damage if used right.

I just happened upon Power Trip as an offshoot of Stored Power that doesn't have to worry about being walled by an Immunity. He'd also be a really solid Baton-Pass receiver now that I think about it.

Krookodile seems to be only feasable one to make use of it, the other two being Primeape and Pangoro.

Sort of stumbled into the idea of using Z-MeFirst with Krookodile. Seems like a good one use Agility that can do some damage if used right.
That seems like a great set. Doesn't Z- Me first act like z-mirror move? Does it turn the move copied into a Z- powered version? If so, that is bonkers.

Wu guys, today I'd like to submit a set that I think will legitemly throw Suicune to BL if all the hazers (mantine/toxapex) stay in OU, based on Z-Aqua Ring.

Suicune @Waterium Z
Ability: Pressure
Evs: 252Hp/252Def/4Sdef
Bold Nature
-Aqua ring
-Scald
-Rest
-Calm mind

For those who doesn't know, Z-Aqua ring gives u a +1 defense bonus, while giving u the recovery of Leftovers (and can't be knocked off). Once u killed all the threats, this can destroy many teams by it's own, but lemme show u some calcs.

+2 252+ Atk Aerilate Pinsir-Mega Return vs. +1 252 HP / 252+ Def Suicune: 219-258 (54.2 - 63.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252+ Atk Landorus-Therian Earthquake vs. +1 252 HP / 252+ Def Suicune: 169-201 (41.8 - 49.7%)
252 Atk Tough Claws Metagross-Mega Thunder Punch vs. +1 252 HP / 252+ Def Suicune: 102-122 (25.2 - 30.1%) -- 0.2% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
4 Atk Life Orb Teravolt Kyurem-Black Fusion Bolt vs. +1 252 HP / 252+ Def Suicune: 133-156 (32.9 - 38.6%) -- 2.9% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

Yeah I took OU mons and some sets coming from ORAS, but u understand what I mean, I truzly think that this mon could be a pain to face if u're able to set it up.
If u think that set is fckin garbage, or the firest monster u've ever seen, I'm waiting for ur opinion. Peace

Last edited:

pizzq

Banned deucer.
Wu guys, today I'd like to submit a set that I think will legitemly throw Suicune to BL if all the hazers (mantine/toxapex) stay in OU, based on Z-Aqua Ring.

Suicune Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
Evs: 252Hp/252Def/4Sdef
Bold Nature
-Aqua ring
-Scald
-Rest
-Calm mind

For those who doesn't know, Z-Aqua ring gives u a +1 defense bonus, while giving u the recovery of Leftovers (and can't be knocked off). Once u killed all the threats, this can destroy many teams by it's own, but lemme show u some calcs.

+2 252+ Atk Aerilate Pinsir-Mega Return vs. +1 252 HP / 252+ Def Suicune: 219-258 (54.2 - 63.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252+ Atk Landorus-Therian Earthquake vs. +1 252 HP / 252+ Def Suicune: 169-201 (41.8 - 49.7%)
252 Atk Tough Claws Metagross-Mega Thunder Punch vs. +1 252 HP / 252+ Def Suicune: 102-122 (25.2 - 30.1%) -- 0.2% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
4 Atk Life Orb Teravolt Kyurem-Black Fusion Bolt vs. +1 252 HP / 252+ Def Suicune: 133-156 (32.9 - 38.6%) -- 2.9% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

Yeah I took OU mons and some sets coming from ORAS, but u understand what I mean, I truzly think that this mon could be a pain to face if u're able to set it up.
If u think that set is fckin garbage, or the firest monster u've ever seen, I'm waiting for ur opinion. Peace
nice leftovers

In my testing Dodrio was just actually better running SD. Dodrio is extremely frail. Whereas, Staraptor has intimidate no other boosting move and the same is said for Honchkrow. Dodrio "can" run it, but its been pretty ineffective. Dodrio is more effective just running sash with SD tbh. I ran a gimmick set of SD, Flail, Drill Peck, and HJK to decent effect. Stab Flail murders things.
priority

Has anyone considered:

Crawdaunt @ Darkinium Z
Ability: Adaptability
Adamant Nature
- Switcheroo
- Knock Off
- Crabhammer
- Superpower / Aqua Jet

Z-Switcheroo acts as a Rock Polish/Agility, in which case the only thing you won't be outspeeding with Adamant and that isn't scarfed is Pheromosa or Mega-Alakazam, Jolly outspeeds both. Dark/Water is only slightly less good coverage than it was last gen (mainly due to all the new Tapus), and in terms of power Adaptability Crabhammer hits for pretty much identical power to 252+ Mega Metagross Meteor Mash. The last slot is for whatever you like, though Superpower or Aqua Jet seem like the most superior options. Naturally, if you don't use Darkinium Z for Switcheroo then you can use it for a Dark nuke with Knock Off.

Perhaps not an OU set, but still powerful and somewhat fun.

Thinking about Z-Mirror Move I realized that one of my favourites, Murkrow, learns it, with a nice advantage over all other users...

Murkrow @ Flynium-Z
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Mirror Move
- Brave Bird
- Sucker Punch
- Filler

Prankster Z-Mirror Move means priority Swords Dance and a z-move. And it comes with Sucker Punch for a +2 STAB priority attack, outside the obvious Brave Bird. Not sure about the 4th attack. Roost is an option for priority recovery (Brave Bird recoil), but it is too frail. An special coverage (Hidden Power, Heat Wave) is not powerful enough without Life Orb. Gimmick options are there, like Steel Wing for Rock-types, Facade for burns, priority Taunt...

I know that 85/85/91 is not powerful/fast enough, but sure it could find a chance in lower tiers

EDIT: Fun calcs, thanks to the priority it revenge kills OU top tiers:

+2 252 Atk Murkrow All-Out Pummeling (195 BP, High Jump Kick) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Pheromosa: 341-401 (120.4 - 141.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252 Atk Murkrow Tectonic Rage (180 BP, Earthquake) vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Excadrill: 884-1040 (244.8 - 288%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252 Atk Murkrow Breakneck Blitz (160 BP, Return) vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Lopunny-Mega: 274-323 (101.1 - 119.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252 Atk Murkrow Tectonic Rage (180 BP, Earthquake) vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Garchomp: 306-360 (85.7 - 100.8%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252 Atk Murkrow Devastating Drake (160 BP, Dragon Claw) vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Garchomp: 544-640 (152.3 - 179.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252 Atk Murkrow All-Out Pummeling (100 BP, Mach Punch) vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Breloom: 196-231 (75 - 88.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO (needs prior damage or LO recoil)

Last edited:
Yeah I've been running a similar set with Moxie Honchkrow. It does put in work.
Thinking about Z-Mirror Move I realized that one of my favourites, Murkrow, learns it, with a nice advantage over all other users...

Murkrow @ Flynium-Z
Ability: Prankster
Jolly Nature
- Mirror Move
- Brave Bird
- Sucker Punch
- Filler

Prankster Z-Mirror Move means priority Swords Dance and a z-move. And it comes with Sucker Punch for a +2 STAB priority attack, outside the obvious Brave Bird. Not sure about the 4th attack. Roost is an option for priority recovery (Brave Bird recoil), but it is too frail. An special coverage (Hidden Power, Heat Wave) is not powerful enough without Life Orb. Gimmick options are there, like Steel Wing for Rock-types, Facade for burns, priority Taunt...

I know that 85/85/91 is not powerful/fast enough, but sure it could find a chance in lower tiers

Kabutops @ Rockium Z
Ability: Swift Swim
Adamant Nature (jolly is lame)
- Swords Dance
- Waterfall
- Stone Edge
- Low Kick / i guess aqua jet for mega zam but getting walled by ferro sucks

Know all those bulky waters and grasses that give kabu trouble? continental crush blows past so many of its checks, helping its teammates by breaking down (or just eliminating) similar checks, getting kills it could never hope to accomplish with lo w/o a good amount of prior damage

+2 252+ Atk Kabutops Continental Crush vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Tangrowth: 364-430 (90 - 106.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252+ Atk Kabutops Continental Crush vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Slowbro: 399-469 (101.5 - 119.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252+ Atk Kabutops Continental Crush vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Rotom-Wash: 406-478 (133.9 - 157.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO (without this, its a roll unless you got sr up)
+2 252+ Atk Kabutops Continental Crush vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Suicune: 387-456 (95.7 - 112.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252+ Atk Kabutops Continental Crush vs. 36 HP / 220 Def Alomomola: 555-654 (115.6 - 136.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

A fun set I've been using in LC

Snubbull @ Normalium Z
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 36 HP / 116 Atk / 116 Def / 116 SpD / 116 Spe
Impish Nature
- Play Rough
- Earthquake
- Thunder Wave
- Heal Bell

Now you might be thinking "why would I use this set over the Berry Juice set?" Well for one, it has room for both Thunder Wave and Heal Bell, as it doesn't need to run Thief. For another, it's the best Knock Off absorber you will ever see. Play Rough gets STAB; Earthquake has wonderful coverage with it. Thunder Wave cripples fast Pokémon. Heal Bell cures your team, and when used as a Z Move heals all of Snubbull's health. The EVs let Snubbull outrun Timburr while offering a mix of power and bulk.

Raticate-Alola @ Darkium Z
Ability: Hustle
Adamant / Jolly Nature
- Snatch
- Double-Edge
- Sucker Punch / Quick Attack
- Crunch

I should point out this set will almost certainly not be OU viable, but when NU and PU are up and running it could work there. When used as a Z Move, Snatch doubles your Speed. With Hustle giving Raticate-A respectable Attack, it can clean up late game. Or if you just need a wallbreaker, you could use Black Hole Eclipse which won't miss thanks to Hustle. Double-Edge hits incredibly hard with STAB. Sucker Punch stops you being picked off by priority that isn't from Fighting-types. Quick Attack is weaker, although it can't be bypassed by status moves (barring Protect). Crunch serves as the consistent STAB. EVs maximise Speed and power. Hustle is needed as Raticate is quite weak without it. Adamant nature gives you the best power, but Jolly can be run if you need to outrun Scarfed 105s.

Splash + Aqua Jet shouldn't be legal. Azumarill gets Splash only through Azurill, and it gets Aqua Jet as an egg move on Marill. So an Azurill with Splash evolves into a Marill without Aqua Jet, and a Marill with Aqua Jet never learned Splash since it was never an Azurill. This should probably be reported as a bugfix.
i just use waterfall instead with the speed investment it takes out a lot of mons

I can definitely see this happening, both Hyper Beam and Giga Impact. 200 BP moves that have great neutral coverage with a variety of other STABs is no joke, and nearly every pokemon gets them.

@ Normalium Z
- Nasty Plot
- Thunderbolt
- Hyper Beam
- HP Fire / Knock Off

Like, this set. What exactly can handle it?

+2 252 SpA Thundurus Hyper Beam (200 BP) vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Latias: 336-396 (92.3 - 108.7%)
+2 252 SpA Thundurus Hyper Beam (200 BP) vs. 252 HP / 112 SpD Hippowdon: 480-565 (114.2 - 134.5%)
+2 252 SpA Thundurus Hyper Beam (200 BP) vs. 248 HP / 144 SpD Mega Venusaur: 320-377 (88.1 - 103.8%)
+2 252 SpA Thundurus Hyper Beam (200 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Assault Vest Tangrowth: 306-360 (75.7 - 89.1%)

This is one move that, just by virtue of raw power, can substitute for a bunch of coverage moves simultaneously.

Unaware Clefable and Quagsire are both 2HKO'd by a combination of one other move and Z-Hyper Beam. Chansey is powered through eventually. If it runs Knock Off it's checked by Ferrothorn and Excadrill, and if it runs HP Fire it's hard walled by Marowak-A... that's about it.

A bunch of other special attackers can use it pretty well, too. Serperior has shit coverage but Z-Hyper Beam patches that up a bit. Keldeo can lure a few things with it too.

Anyway, I'm really liking Ghostium-Z Aegislash. 160 BP Shadowballs ruin lives, it basically has no safe switch ins except for Mandibuzz (and Alolan Muk? He could be cool but I'm not seeing it ever.) You can do some riduclous stuff with Z-moves and I'm really interested in seeing what people come up with.
i think assault vest goodra can not sure

Barbaracle @ Rockium Z
Ability: Tough Claws
Jolly Nature
- Razor Shell
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake/Poison Jab/Cross Chop
- Shell Smash

With lack of priority running around this thing might be really good. Going to try it out soon.

Edit:
vs offence http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankoususpecttest-512442184
vs a popular team http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankoususpecttest-512486153 (6-0)
This thing is actually good and not a meme. I'm surprised. Loving it so far.

Last edited:
While people are busy using Freeze Shock Kyurem-B I have been trying out this:

Kyurem-Black @ Icium Z
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Blizzard
- Hail
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power

Z-Hail turns Kyurem-B into a fun late-game sweeper. While it doesn't seem like much to give just +1 speed and hail, but the massive offensive stats make pretty much up for it. It is nice to finally outspeed stupid Lando-Ts and punish them by 100% acc. Blizzard.

I don't think I've seen this talked about yet in this thread, but I've been playing around with Steelium Z Excadrill. After using it a good amount on ladder and watching my friend use it, I figured I'd share.

Excadrill @ Steelium Z
Ability: Sand Rush
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide

Pretty straight-forward Sand Sweeper. Corkscrew Crash basically just lets you blow past pretty much every Pokemon that would stop a sweep like Landorus-T, Buzzwole, Hippowdown, Gliscor. Obviously this set still can't get past Celesteela, Skarmory and Rotom-W but that can be worked around with some team support.

Some calcs to show its effectiveness:

+1 252+ Atk Excadrill Corkscrew Crash vs. 248 HP / 244+ Def Landorus-Therian: 343-405 (90 - 106.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252+ Atk Excadrill Corkscrew Crash vs. 244 HP / 252+ Def Gliscor: 364-429 (103.4 - 121.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252+ Atk Excadrill Corkscrew Crash vs. 244 HP / 216+ Def Tangrowth: 373-439 (92.7 - 109.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252+ Atk Excadrill Corkscrew Crash vs. 232 HP / 168+ Def Venusaur-Mega: 390-460 (108.6 - 128.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252+ Atk Excadrill Corkscrew Crash vs. 196 HP / 0 Def Buzzwole: 442-522 (109.4 - 129.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

I don't think I've seen this talked about yet in this thread, but I've been playing around with Steelium Z Excadrill. After using it a good amount on ladder and watching my friend use it, I figured I'd share.

Excadrill @ Steelium Z
Ability: Sand Rush
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide

Pretty straight-forward Sand Sweeper. Corkscrew Crash basically just lets you blow past pretty much every Pokemon that would stop a sweep like Landorus-T, Buzzwole, Hippowdown, Gliscor. Obviously this set still can't get past Celesteela, Skarmory and Rotom-W but that can be worked around with some team support.

Some calcs to show its effectiveness:

+1 252+ Atk Excadrill Corkscrew Crash vs. 248 HP / 244+ Def Landorus-Therian: 343-405 (90 - 106.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252+ Atk Excadrill Corkscrew Crash vs. 244 HP / 252+ Def Gliscor: 364-429 (103.4 - 121.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252+ Atk Excadrill Corkscrew Crash vs. 244 HP / 216+ Def Tangrowth: 373-439 (92.7 - 109.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252+ Atk Excadrill Corkscrew Crash vs. 232 HP / 168+ Def Venusaur-Mega: 390-460 (108.6 - 128.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252+ Atk Excadrill Corkscrew Crash vs. 196 HP / 0 Def Buzzwole: 442-522 (109.4 - 129.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
Nice set, you could slash rapid spin over rock slide since in the early genesect suspect test I was using sand teams and teamates like mega pinsir to wear down rotom w, also I tried rockium z to help support mega pinsir breaking rotm w and skar.

Did You guys know z me first sharply raises speed and then does a z move off what ur opponent is doing? i was using my pheromosa and it was interesting when i tested it on a pelipper and it did supersonic skystrike. it is a special set i have on him though because he has - Att + SpA modest nature and i thought it would be interesting to add to this thread

Meme sets incoming

Charizard @ Firium Z
Ability: Solar Power
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Sunny Day
- Solar Beam
- Fire Blast
- Focus Blast

252 SpA Solar Power Charizard Fire Blast vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Latios: 165-194 (55.1 - 64.8%)
252 SpA Charizard-Mega-Y Fire Blast vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Latios: 144-171 (48.1 - 57.1%)

Krookodile @ Normalium Z
Jolly Nature
- Me First
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Aqua Tail / Superpower

Z-Me first gives +1 speed and copies opponents move for x1.5 damage but you have to be faster.

Meme sets incoming

snib.
haha

you are like a little baby

watch this

Date Rape (Jynx) @ Normalium Z
Ability: Dry Skin
Timid Nature
- Lovely Kiss
- Nasty Plot
- Ice Beam
- Psychic

Gen 4 Simulator (Garchomp) @ Rockium Z
Ability: Sand Veil
Jolly Nature
- Sandstorm
- Swords Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake

>COVERAGE (Lilligant) @ Psychium Z
Ability: Own Tempo
Modest Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Petal Dance
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Dream Eater

Discount Manaphy (Scolipede) @ Waterium Z
Ability: Speed Boost
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Aqua Tail
- Megahorn
- Poison Jab

[intense clapping] (Darmanitan) @ Normalium Z
Ability: Sheer Force
Jolly Nature
- Encore
- Belly Drum
- Fire Punch
- Earthquake

VERY fast plane (Togekiss) @ Normalium Z
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 80 HP / 252 SpA / 176 Spe
Timid Nature
- Encore
- Nasty Plot
- Air Slash
- Roost

[intense clapping v2] (Infernape) @ Normalium Z
Ability: Blaze
Jolly Nature
- Encore
- Swords Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Close Combat

deathbro (Slowbro) @ Normalium Z
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Block
- Calm Mind
- Slack Off
- Scald

sexy birb (Skarmory) (F) @ Normalium Z
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Iron Defense
- Captivate
- Roost
- Brave Bird

charming plane (Latias) @ Fairium Z
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Charm
- Calm Mind
- Recover
- Stored Power

healthy glider (Mantine) @ Waterium Z
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Aqua Ring
- Amnesia
- Roost
- Scald

Invincible Dog (Umbreon) @ Normalium Z
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Curse
- Payback

Rude Dog (Umbreon) @ Normalium Z
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Mean Look
- Curse
- Moonlight
- Baton Pass

cursed sphere (Ferrothorn) @ Grassium Z
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Ingrain
- Curse
- Leech Seed
- Iron Head

nasty clap bird (Chatot) @ Normalium Z
Ability: Tangled Feet
Timid Nature
- Encore
- Nasty Plot
- Boomburst
- Chatter

VERY fast waifu (Gardevoir) @ Normalium Z
Ability: Trace
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Encore
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Moonblast

sexe clap lizard (Salazzle) @ Normalium Z
Ability: Oblivious
Modest Nature
- Encore
- Nasty Plot
- Fire Blast
- Sludge Wave

Accu-rat (Victini) @ Psychium Z
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Inferno
- Psychic
- Thunder

Awoo~ (Arcanine) @ Normalium Z
Ability: Intimidate
Adamant Nature
- Howl
- Flare Blitz
- Extreme Speed
- Wild Charge

Awooo~ but worse (Mightyena) @ Normalium Z
Adamant Nature
- Howl
- Sucker Punch
- Play Rough
- Double-Edge

Hog > stall (Shaymin) @ Grassium Z
Ability: Natural Cure
Timid Nature
- Growth
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Seed Flare

Rocky Horror Show (Clefable) @ Rockium Z
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)