Z-STOCKPILE ARAQUANID TEAM W/ ONLY ONE MAJOR THREAT! help liked (RMT)

What do you want back for the next VGC?

• Total voters
Hi.
I was uploading many kinda broken teams for ORAS. I became fairly well known person in the forums. But then my gamil got hacked. Yeah.
But since Sun n Moon is here and I have fallen into the Black Hole (eclipse) that is VGC: The next level of competitive play (lol rite), I decided to make a team. I liked araquanid and z-stockpile and so i made this.
EDIT: This team is weak to garchomp and I do need help with it.

Power Coupes-

Araquanid and Fini (AnF)
Arcanine and Nihilego (AnN)
Marowak and Milotic (MnM)

The Sets-

Alien (Araquanid) (M) @ Normalium Z
Ability: Water Bubble
Level: 50
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Protect
- Liquidation
- Poison Jab
- Stockpile

So basically the plan is to bring these guys in after AnN or MnM remove the threats (check their sets for more info) and start stockpiling till bulk enough to take ANYTHING. Get support from fini. Poison Jab over Lunge and Leech Life as you dont need more bulk and sustainence due to Z-SPile. Jab also hits Bulu and other unsuspecting fairy types.

Finnick Odair (Tapu Fini) @ Aguav Berry
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Swagger
- Heal Pulse
- Nature's Madness
- Moonblast

P
rovides support for Araq by swaggering it and heal pulsing (earlier i had grass knot for gastrodon) and NM for just whittling down due to lack of investment of SpAtk. I literally just put in moonblast but uptil now was running ice beam. Honestly ur choice and pretty much useless as nothing fits well in the fourth spot.

Hobbes (Arcanine) (M) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Snarl
- Flare Blitz
- Wild Charge
- Extreme Speed

I usually lead AnN and so flare blitz for supereffective KO (mostly OHKOs uptil now w/ approx 50+ battles) and espeed for pick off and snarl for suport. Wild Charge for opposing araquanid and Gyarados (RIP Gyarados).

Lillie (Nihilego) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Power Gem
- Sludge Bomb
- Thunderbolt

scarfed Nihilego is something i picked up from Aarons latest team and OH. MY. GAWD. Its fucking amazing alongside arca. The intimidate lets it live one non super effective physical and natural sp def allows it to get two or one KOs garuanteed in two turns. If lucky, three in three turns with very little loss. Sludge for all tapus n other fairies and power gem for other mons and stab coverage. Thunderbolt can be replaced with gleam (i never use that slot tho like ever) and Hp Ice was originally Hp Fire which worked very well in the tough lead matchups where arcanine needed to go for aother move. Kartana always die. However im gonna try hp ice for the chomp problem (help).

Darth Maul (Marowak-Alola) (M) @ Thick Club
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Shadow Bone
- Bonemerang
- Protect

A
longside Milotic it works great. Lightning rod helps wall koko in case nihilego cant be brought into the match and bonemerang hits muk and toxapex and all them hard. FB takes out celesteela and shadow bone knocks out any medium bulk mon (usually for predicting switches). Protect to stall and live to fight another day.

Annelid (Milotic) (F) @ Expert Belt
Ability: Competitive
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Recover
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Grass]

recent but not too soon addition to scare off or genuinely use intimidate aginst the opponent. hydro pump can miss but scald is neutered due to MS so yeah. Ice beam for chomp (just added expert belt as that helps pickup the KO) and hp grass for a 3 hit KO on gastro (or 2 hit if paired with snarl or espeed or something u know).

Conclusion
This is a very fun and hard hitting team with minimal but v powerful set up with low chances off being easily beaten (even with an opposing chomp but still threatened heavily)
Criticism is welcome and please help with chomp.

Hi.
I was uploading many kinda broken teams for ORAS. I became fairly well known person in the forums. But then my gamil got hacked. Yeah.
But since Sun n Moon is here and I have fallen into the Black Hole (eclipse) that is VGC: The next level of competitive play (lol rite), I decided to make a team. I liked araquanid and z-stockpile and so i made this.
EDIT: This team is weak to garchomp and I do need help with it.

Power Coupes-

Araquanid and Fini (AnF)
Arcanine and Nihilego (AnN)
Marowak and Milotic (MnM)

The Sets-

Alien (Araquanid) (M) @ Normalium Z
Ability: Water Bubble
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Protect
- Liquidation
- Poison Jab
- Stockpile

So basically the plan is to bring these guys in after AnN or MnM remove the threats (check their sets for more info) and start stockpiling till bulk enough to take ANYTHING. Get support from fini. Poison Jab over Lunge and Leech Life as you dont need more bulk and sustainence due to Z-SPile. Jab also hits Bulu and other unsuspecting fairy types.
Finnick Odair (Tapu Fini) @ Aguav Berry
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Swagger
- Heal Pulse
- Nature's Madness
- Moonblast

P
rovides support for Araq by swaggering it and heal pulsing (earlier i had grass knot for gastrodon) and NM for just whittling down due to lack of investment of SpAtk. I literally just put in moonblast but uptil now was running ice beam. Honestly ur choice and pretty much useless as nothing fits well in the fourth spot.
Hobbes (Arcanine) (M) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Snarl
- Flare Blitz
- Wild Charge
- Extreme Speed

I usually lead AnN and so flare blitz for supereffective KO (mostly OHKOs uptil now w/ approx 50+ battles) and espeed for pick off and snarl for suport. Wild Charge for opposing araquanid and Gyarados (RIP Gyarados).
Lillie (Nihilego) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Power Gem
- Sludge Bomb
- Thunderbolt

scarfed Nihilego is something i picked up from Aarons latest team and OH. MY. GAWD. Its fucking amazing alongside arca. The intimidate lets it live one non super effective physical and natural sp def allows it to get two or one KOs garuanteed in two turns. If lucky, three in three turns with very little loss. Sludge for all tapus n other fairies and power gem for other mons and stab coverage. Thunderbolt can be replaced with gleam (i never use that slot tho like ever) and Hp Ice was originally Hp Fire which worked very well in the tough lead matchups where arcanine needed to go for aother move. Kartana always die. However im gonna try hp ice for the chomp problem (help).
Darth Maul (Marowak-Alola) (M) @ Thick Club
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Shadow Bone
- Bonemerang
- Protect

A
longside Milotic it works great. Lightning rod helps wall koko in case nihilego cant be brought into the match and bonemerang hits muk and toxapex and all them hard. FB takes out celesteela and shadow bone knocks out any medium bulk mon (usually for predicting switches). Protect to stall and live to fight another day.
Annelid (Milotic) (F) @ Expert Belt
Ability: Competitive
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Recover
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Grass]

recent but not too soon addition to scare off or genuinely use intimidate aginst the opponent. hydro pump can miss but scald is neutered due to MS so yeah. Ice beam for chomp (just added expert belt as that helps pickup the KO) and hp grass for a 3 hit KO on gastro (or 2 hit if paired with snarl or espeed or something u know).

Conclusion
This is a very fun and hard hitting team with minimal but v powerful set up with low chances off being easily beaten (even with an opposing chomp but still threatened heavily)
Criticism is welcome and please help with chomp.
Hi, you need to fill out the mandatory team building homework assignment before you can post here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)