CAP 4 CAP 4 - Part 8 (Art Poll 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Cartoon's Daddy-Long-Legs
2) CyzirVisheen's Combo Spider
3) Cerbio1

Great job to all of you. It brings it down to 3 and those I think are the best suited for the Utility pokemon. Cartoon's submission involves the use of hands which is the most helpful part of your body. So that clearly screams Utility. Cyzir's Combo Spider is also another unique submission that I peronally enjoyed to look at. I can clearly see Poison and Ground. It looks very defensive, considering the shields on its legs. Good job on that one. Cerbi01's submission is probably the only one that I liked out of all the submissions. It looks Ground by its body colour, the poison gas that's being blown out obviously says Poison. It's also one of the best Utility looking pokemon out of all of the submissions in my opinion. It also reminds me of Lunatone and Solrock and those two pokemon are also somewhat Utility. Excellent job on that.

For the rest of you guys, you all did a very good job. Hopefully yours could be chosen next time. Good luck to all of you and may the best man (or woman) win.

Retro Orange's Rhino
Cyzirvisheen's Combo Spider
Zantimonius

With Rhino being my fave. The only problem is that I'd rather see him pwn everything than be a utility poke. >.<

Cartoons
Retro Orange's Rhino
CyzirVisheen's Combo Spider

I like these as they look defensive and have utility aspects about them

Absolution, Cartoon's, and Cyzir Visheen's.
Please be specific in regards to your last vote. He has more than one entry, and it sure as hell help the TL understand what you're voting for.

Edit: I also like to point out that not only is this creature going to be use as an utility, but it's also a special attacker. Even though design don't always equal physically or specially offensive, it's still something to think about. Chose your options wisely and vote based on those two facts.

CyzirVisheen's Oil Skater
Cartoons
Absolution

cartoons is good, but it looks more like a ground/fighting than ground/poison, and its more physical than special

PLEASE PEOPLE, LOOK THE STAT SPREAD.... I THINK KOMODO CANT HAVE 105 SPEED...

Oil Skater FTW!!!

@BigManOnCampus: BOLD your votes, dammit!

- CyzirVisheen's Oil Skater
- Cartoons'
- Elagune's

I'd want to vote for myself, but I just like the Oil Skater more. ^o^

Cartoons
Absolution
Cerbi01
Ah,, you didn't have to include mine.
I don't think it has much chance of winning.
Lol, I just felt like drawing something and allowing people to see it.

I think my Komodo could definately have 105 speed. It's not really that fast of a speed. Looking at the speed of other pokemon...

Purugly 112
Taurous 110
Miltank 100
Slaking 100

It is not unheard of to have bulky or fat looking pokemon with speeds over 100. Purugly comes in at 112 (pretty fast) and even has the ability Thick Fat (which is something I think komodo could get ;/) Komodo also looks bulky and defensive enough for the spread.

Cartoons!
Cyzir Visheen's Combo Spider
Elagune

It might seem like I just voted Big Names FTW, but I honestly think these artists did the best jobs.
All of Cyzir's concepts are appetizing to me, but I think this one is the most Poison/Ground looking, and many of the support moves would fit on him.
Cartoons!'s Daddy Big Hands' potency was discussed at length many times, and Elagune's seems to match the stat spread to a T.

These 3 pieces I voted for I believe represent the artwork which looks like it could support the BST spread as well as the typing best, not just in terms of "best" artwork.

Some of the other artwork may look really cool and some are very creative, but they either don't look the part or are not suited to the BST, with that my 3 choices in no particular order are.

Zantimonius
Maniaclyrasist
DJD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)