The Monotype Melee Has Begun (Round One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
people need to finish this shitttt
times almost up
this saturday people!!!
i really don't want to have to extend it

a lot of people probably will be
what number are you on the subs list?
ive already added 3 subs
the first round hasnt even finished yet

i don't know if its too late but my brother(themage111) replied to pablo. And is ready for tomorrow. We had some internet/wifi troubles all week. I hope you can let the late response slide this time, it won't happen again.

Edit: im posting on his behalf since he has to go to sleep
Edit2: please pm him about this so it doesn't take up too many posts here.

i don't know if its too late but my brother(themage111) replied to pablo. And is ready for tomorrow. We had some internet/wifi troubles all week. I hope you can let the late response slide this time, it won't happen again.

Edit: im posting on his behalf since he has to go to sleep
Edit2: please pm him about this so it doesn't take up too many posts here.
alright then
I'm sure you understand why since he hasn't been on since the 8th
but yeah i'll pm olimarman back to inform him that there's a change of plans
just make sure your brother gets his battle done by saturday

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
hopefully ill get it done tomorrow
i sent wiinry a pm yesterday but no response to be had :( and we were about to battle yesterday before he decided to go offline

Supe

would you suck the poison out
Dark Ryu and i will be dueling at noon tomorrow.
Haha! I could see the guy in your avatar saying that. "We duel at high noon tomorrow. Now good day sir!"

And come on people. I traveled across the freaken country and still managed to get my battle done. I say anyone not done by the deadline gets booted and the subs come in. Then we give the subs until Tuesday to finish. We've known about this for a good amount of time, and a whole week is more than enough time to have one measly battle.

Haha! I could see the guy in your avatar saying that. "We duel at high noon tomorrow. Now good day sir!"

And come on people. I traveled across the freaken country and still managed to get my battle done. I say anyone not done by the deadline gets booted and the subs come in. Then we give the subs until Tuesday to finish. We've known about this for a good amount of time, and a whole week is more than enough time to have one measly battle.
yeah
what the old guy said

Just ignore any of his efforts and DQ him, Ero, that's what I'd do.

Tri-DarkSouls and I plan to battle on Saturday. My schedule this week was extra gay, but we should be able to get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)