Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
the truant turn and recharge turn will be the same. it will say it must recharge and you can attack again next turn.
I don't think this is true. The difference between Truant recharge and Giga Impact recharge is that when you have Truant WITHOUT using Giga Impact, you can switch out, but with Giga Impact, you're forced to stay in and wait the recharge turn.

I don't think this is true. The difference between Truant recharge and Giga Impact recharge is that when you have Truant WITHOUT using Giga Impact, you can switch out, but with Giga Impact, you're forced to stay in and wait the recharge turn.
i never said you would not have to stay. i did not know this was what he was asking

If a Poke has base 95 atk stat, 31 IV stat in atk, and a neutral atk nature (Jolly), what will it's atk stat be at level 100?

(I lost track of EVs while training Deoxys-S.)

If I'm reading it correctly, it would appear that UU just voted to ban Wobbuffet, a Pokemon used twice as much there as in RU where it has a lot of trouble dealing with the guys at the top. So, what will happen to Wobbuffet regarding RU? Will it be banned entirely, removed from the tier due to usage in UU last month when the tiers update in August, or continue to be allowed down in RU?
Reposting since we're on a new page.

It is banned in every tier below OU.
Thank you for the answer. I suppose that makes sense for consistency and all. While Wobbuffet is a strange case, now that I think about it, it would set a precedent that could theoretically allow an argument for testing things like Staraptor in RU as well. I guess in the greater scheme of things it isn't really a big deal, since barely anyone used it down there anyway.

does fling get a boost from blackglasses?

why is hijump kick never mentioned on hitmonlee's movesets?
1. Yes, since BlackGlasses powers Dark-type moves, and is calculated before it is actually flung. The effect will not work on Dark-type moves after that.

2. I don't know, but with Reckless, it could be good on one of his sets.

i was thinking along these lines

HimonLee
jolly/dark plate
unburden

hi jump kick
fling
stone edge
blaze kick

start with fling at 105ish, boost speed, sweep with HJK (or Blaze kick for those pesky Psy/Steel types)

if an egg is infectted by POKERUS will it be right? also if i use items will POKERUS will wear away or it´s just by the poke-center?
pokerus wears off on its own after 2 elapsed days (not in box) Using items has no effect on pokerus. though using a power items will boost EVs by 8 instead of 4. does not work on vitamins or wings.

is there a guide on how many dream point it takes to get a pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)