Ask a simple question, get a simple answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
After I remembered reading it somewhere, I tested burying spheres of the same type on top of each other (same spot) and the result was interesting.

Let's say you have multiple red spheres, sizes 5, 10, and 30 (the following are not exact figures): if you buried the size 5 and then put the size 10 or 30 on it, it would grow a bit, most likely becoming 7-9 in size. Now, if you buried the size 10 and added the 5 or 30, it would be about 12 or so. If you buried the 30 and added the 5 or the 10, it would become 33 or so.

What this means: if you burry the largest sphere first and add multiple smaller spheres onto it, it could reach a very large size. Also, don't add two big spheres together; the result will only be slightly higher than the first sphere buried.

That's as simple of an answer as I can give, I hope it helps.
Oh cool thanks for that, yeah it did help, I have another question though, this one doesn't relate too much to the previous question though and that is, when does the "ballon" pokemon come to the Windmill place, what day I mean, of course I know the ballon pokemon is drifloom or whatever, and I only have like, 2 badges so my only real form of a pokeball is well...a pokeball, do you think I would be able to catch it on the certain day anyway?

Is EQ buyable for 80BP in Pokemon Battle Revolution or in D/P?

Does anyone know if you can get non-Sinnoh Dex Pokemon before you get the National Dex by trading from GTS? A person at a different forum I visit claims to have a Ditto from GTS, but he also said he doesn't have the National Dex.

It's called the Razor Claw in English D/P, and it is located on Route 224 and Victory Road. You can also get it at Battle Park, according to my brother's guide book.

Hey, does anyone knwo where to get Electricizer/Magmarizer?
I recall Serebii saying you get them from wild Elekid/Magby, but it's been removed.

According to my book, wild Magby and Elekid hold the Electirizer and Magmarizer respectively.

Can someone answer my question?

Edit: Apparently, Elekid are more common in Pearl while Magby are more common in Diamond.

Two questions-

When a pokemon is holding Exp. Share, does it get a share of the EVs as well?

And...

Does D/P have a Cloning Glitch yet? If so, can you please tell me?

1. I believe it does, it did in advance anyway iirc.

2. I don't think there is and if there is one, then it hasnt been discovered yet.

Also, is it worth it to use the master ball on Azelf? Because im having a bitching time catching him even with dusk balls on almost invisible life asleep, in fact it rarely if ever wiggles once much less twice or more.

^ That would make sense, Ive been getting tonnes of Elekid, but no Magbys yet :s. Apparantly EQ is buyable in the battle tower.
I just read the Guide Book, it says EQ is buyable at Battle Park.

Mindslicer, there is a cloning glitch. I don't remember how it works exactly, but it is very unsafe and can erase your game file. Furthermore, it doesn't even work all the time.

FarmerWithShotgun, I'd probably use the Master Ball as a last resort. You can always Pal Park more Master Balls from your Third Gen Pokemon anyways. I wouldn't know, I rarely have to use my Master Ball to catch legendaries (unless they're shiny).

Well, no, I just use the normal method. I almost always have a False Swiper (Scizor mainly) and Snorlax with me. Most legendaries are special, so Snorlax sponges their hits and puts them to sleep with Yawn while Scizor gets them to low health with False Swipe. Then I throw Repeat Balls if I've caught them before (like when I'm shiny hunting for one). If not, I stick with Ultra Balls and Timer Balls.

What are the catch rates of Dusk Balls and Quick Balls?

would stat-reducing berries be in here? i can't find where they are :[[

[somebody forgot this question, sorry]

dusk balls are supposed to be about 4x more potent than ultra balls in caves and at night, and azelf is in a cave >_>

quick balls are probably just the same as timer balls only the opposite but i have little success with them.

What's the percentage that Life Orb increases an attack and how much HP is lost in comparison? In other words, how does Life Orb work?

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
What's the percentage that Life Orb increases an attack and how much HP is lost in comparison? In other words, how does Life Orb work?
Increases Attack and Special Attack by 30% while you lose 10% of your maximum health everytime you attack the opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)