Ask a simple question, get a simple answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to my book, wild Magby and Elekid hold the Electirizer and Magmarizer respectively.

Can someone answer my question?

Edit: Apparently, Elekid are more common in Pearl while Magby are more common in Diamond.
Actually you need FR for Elekid and LG for Magby

Where is the move Relearner at cuz I can't find him

4x than ULTRA BALLS? Are you sure? I think you mean Poke Balls.

As for the Quick Balls, they seem somewhat dumb to me. The Pokemon will be at full health and have no status condition on the first turn, the turn it's most effective on. Maybe it was designed mainly for multiple encounters with Mesprit and Cresselia?

Yes, I know that you need to insert FR/LG into the bottom slot to run into Elekid and Magby. You can encounter both Magby and Elekid in ONE game. Magby is simply easier to encounter in Diamond, and Elekid is easier to encounter in Pearl.

If it's 4x better than an Ultra Ball, you must be getting really unlucky with catching those legendaries.

Are legendaries in D/P preset in terms of their personalities and IV distribution when you start your game? Example: Azelf and 1-A-Pop Types

If not.. does that mean that you can stand next to them, save, and keep trying to catch them until you get IV's and the personalities that you want?

Also.. sorry for the noobish question: What exactly does syncronize do when catching a legendary?
and.. what's the difference between a soft reset and a normal reset O_o

Is breeding the same in D/P as R/S/E? Like.. 1 IV from dad, 1 IV from mom, 1 IV from a random parent, and 3 random IVs?
Oh.. not related to D/P, but, in Ruby/Sapphire, if I had used an everstone when mating, would it still have the 50% chance of keeping the parent's nature?

No it isn't preset, ive gotten different azelfs each time, thing is, they are retardetly difficult to catch each time and they didnt have a +speed nature or a 22 iv at least

I have a question and I can't really move on in the game untill it's answered, lol.

I'm at the part where I battle Palkia, and I plan to reset the game as many times as I need to for a good nature and hopefully IVs.

Problem is, I don't recall seeing a Palkia discussion, so I'm not exactly sure what nature to go for atm lol. Any help would be appreciated=/

I have a question and I can't really move on in the game untill it's answered, lol.

I'm at the part where I battle Palkia, and I plan to reset the game as many times as I need to for a good nature and hopefully IVs.

Problem is, I don't recall seeing a Palkia discussion, so I'm not exactly sure what nature to go for atm lol. Any help would be appreciated=/
Depends on what kind you want to use. If it's a special sweeper you want, then Modest or Timid are your best bets.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Modest or Timid would be your best bets.

On second thought, Calm would be pretty good too, though not so much as a sweeper.

Edit #2: On third thought, it does get Bulk Up. An Adamant or Careful tank would work, too. Just avoid the special moves.

Question; Is Sleep Clause, or Freeze Clause an option in Wi-Fi battles? Mandatory? Even awknowledged?

I've only toyed around with the Trading Center, so I dunno.

Knowing GameFreak/Nintendo though, I'll bet they didn't include them.

EDIT: Oh yeah, anybody know where the Waterfall HM is? I'm too lazy to look at Walkthroughs right now x(

Jasmine (the GSC Gym Leader) will give it to you in Sunnyshore once Volkner opens the Gym back up or after you beat him, either/or.

Thank you Jesus for making Synchronize work on legends.

Happiny evolves with Oval Stone right? Does it just have to hold it and level up or is there some other stipulation?

EDIT: Never mind, I've been told it needs some lovin'. x_x

Hill

ticking away, the moments that make up a dull day
is a Past WCoP Champion
Is it true that light ball now boosts the attack of pikachu too?

What's soft reset?
And is it true that you can look at the wild pokemon's stats/nature/etc during a battle so you can check if it's good?

How the hell do you obtain fossils? Been hacking away in the underground for AGES and the best I've gotten are some plates and heart scales....

Just wanted to clarify how Pokerus and a "Power" item would stack when EV training. If Pokerus doubles the points and the "Power" item adds four, how would it calculate?

Example: Kill a Zubat with Pokerus and Power Ankle -> 1 EV x 2 + 4 = 6?

Kill a Golbat -> 2 EV x 2 + 4 = 8?

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
What's soft reset?
Press A+B+Start+Select on your DS at the same time

And is it true that you can look at the wild pokemon's stats/nature/etc during a battle so you can check if it's good?
Pretty sure that's no
STILL don't have Diamond, so I can't answer any in-game questions =[

How the hell do you obtain fossils? Been hacking away in the underground for AGES and the best I've gotten are some plates and heart scales....

Just keep trying I guess. I was in the underground for the first time for about twenty minutes when I found a root fossil.

Hey guys!

I was wondering how the heck you get moves like Aura Sphere / Air Slash etc. on Togekiss? I brought my Togepi over from Leaf Green, used the light stone, got my Togekiss... but it didn't learn the moves? I leveled it up a few times, no beans. What gives?

Hey guys!

I was wondering how the heck you get moves like Aura Sphere / Air Slash etc. on Togekiss? I brought my Togepi over from Leaf Green, used the light stone, got my Togekiss... but it didn't learn the moves? I leveled it up a few times, no beans. What gives?
Move Relearner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)