Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not necessarily, the RNG gods could bless you with a random 31, but, yes. It'd be more beneficial to have mismatching spreads up to a certain point ._.
Anything that is RNG looks down at me with disgust. >:(

So then, for the sake of clarification: switching my parents to a male HP/SPEED and female ATTACK and DEFENSE should increase my odds of a 4IV Pokemon?

my trade thread is up finally lol.... for the grand opening first person to post which pokemon they want gets it for free :)!! thanks for looking

I need a charizadite x, offering aggronite , nd 5IV mienfoo, magikarp, ferroseed, charmander, fennekin, roselia, feebas, sableye, gligar, mudkip, nd treecko

Okey, I would need some tip on how to sort my 31 boxes+battle box. I need boxes for Perfect and battle ready pokés, perfect breed pokés, to be breeded pokés, synchronizers/dittos with right nature, boxes where i keep random pokés just to keep a full evo of a poké i havent breeded yet, spitback (5IV and 4IV-), mothers for continuing breeding of perfect ones for trade and last but not least a Vivillion box :P

I am wondering what would be the most effective sorting from box 1 --> box 31, and due to some of the "labels" needing multiple boxes here is some numbers: 3 for perfect battle ready ones, 2 for TBB(to be breeded), 6 for random collecting, 1 for 5IV spitbacks, 6 for 4IVs, 1 with syncs/ditto nature and 1 for mothers.

I am asking for some tips on this in order to inrease the effectiveness of the number of boxes I got (ofc, once pokébank is up this wont be that much of an issue) and also to get a logical "flow" from one box type to the next one.

OH, and what backround would fit for each label? I will give a 5IV perfect poké to the one suggesting the most effective and logical setup and also giving points for perfect matching backrounds and labels :D

It's time for another update! I have the following Pokémon available for trade for anyone interested:
  • four male 3 IV Jolly Tyrunts with DD/Poison Fang
  • five male 3 IV Jolly Tyrunts with DD/Poison Fang/Fire Fang
  • two male 4 IV Jolly Tyrunts with DD/Poison Fang/Fire Fang
  • two male 3 IV Brave Honedge @ Luxury Ball
  • a female 4 IV Brave Honedge @ Luxury Ball
  • two 4 IV + 0 speed IV Brave Honedges @ Luxury Ball (x1 female, x1 male)
  • nine (modern pattern) 3 IV Timid Scatterbug with Compound Eyes @ Premier Ball (x6 female, x3 male)
  • three female (modern pattern) 4 IV Timid Scatterbug with Compound Eyes @ Premier Ball
  • eleven 3 IV Hasty Protean Froakies with Toxic Spikes @ Net Ball (x1 female, x10 male)
  • nine 4 IV Hasty Protean Froakies with Toxic Spikes @ Net Ball (x1 female, x8 male)
  • fourteen 4 IV Adamant Gale Wing Fletching @ Premier Ball (x10 female, x4 male)
  • five 4 IV Careful Gale Wing Fletching @ Premier Ball (x3 female, x2 male)
  • twelve male 3 IV Impish Bulletproof Chespin with Spikes @ Nest Ball
  • fifteen male 4 IV Impish Bulletproof Chespin with Spikes @ Nest Ball
  • four male 31/31/31/x/31/31 Impish Overgrow Chespin with Spikes @ Nest Ball (excellent for breeding!)
  • six 4 IV Timid Liquid Ooze Tentacool with Rapid Spin @ Dive Ball (x3 male, x3 female)
  • thirty-six 4 IV Timid Mega Launcher Clauncher (x20 female, x16 male)
  • six 5 IV (imperfect) Timid Mega Launcher Clauncher (x4 female, x2 male)
  • two 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Mega Launcher Clauncher (x1 female, x1 male)
  • three 4 IV Adamant Thick Fat Swinub with Stealth Rock/Icicle Crash @ Ultra Ball (x2 female, x1 male)
  • two 4 IV Adamant Thick Fat Swinub with Stealth Rock/Icicle Spear/Curse/Avalanche @ Premier Ball (x1 female, x1 male)
  • two female 4 IV Adamant Oblivious Swinub with Stealth Rock/Icicle Spear/Curse/Avalanche @ Premier Ball
  • four 4 IV Adamant Oblivious Swinub with Stealth Rock/Icicle Spear/Icicle Crash @ Nest Ball (x3 female, x1 male)
  • ten 4 IV Timid Natural Cure Staryu
  • three female 4 IV Impish Immunity Gligar
  • two female 3 IV Impish Immunity Gligar
I'm looking for the following Pokémon/items (in order of importance):
  • a female Anticipation (Hidden Ability) Eevee caught in a Dive Ball, Quick Ball, Repeat Ball, Luxury Ball, Dusk Ball, Premier Ball, Nest Ball, Heal Ball, and Ultra Ball.
  • Battle Maison items (especially the "Power" items for EV training)
  • most female Pokémon with 3-5 perfect IVs and a unique PokéBall
  • most Pokémon with their Hidden Abilities
Send me a PM if you're interested!

Okey, I would need some tip on how to sort my 31 boxes+battle box. I need boxes for Perfect and battle ready pokés, perfect breed pokés, to be breeded pokés, synchronizers/dittos with right nature, boxes where i keep random pokés just to keep a full evo of a poké i havent breeded yet, spitback (5IV and 4IV-), mothers for continuing breeding of perfect ones for trade and last but not least a Vivillion box :P

I am wondering what would be the most effective sorting from box 1 --> box 31, and due to some of the "labels" needing multiple boxes here is some numbers: 3 for perfect battle ready ones, 2 for TBB(to be breeded), 6 for random collecting, 1 for 5IV spitbacks, 6 for 4IVs, 1 with syncs/ditto nature and 1 for mothers.

I am asking for some tips on this in order to inrease the effectiveness of the number of boxes I got (ofc, once pokébank is up this wont be that much of an issue) and also to get a logical "flow" from one box type to the next one.

OH, and what backround would fit for each label? I will give a 5IV perfect poké to the one suggesting the most effective and logical setup and also giving points for perfect matching backrounds and labels :D
Here's a setup I recommend:
Box 1: Sorting - Pokemon you capture should go here to be placed in other boxes. Also, you can keep Pokemon that are waiting to be traded here.
Boxes 2-3: Competitive - Keep your competitive Pokemon in here.
Boxes 4-5: Train - Keep your untrained but competitively-bred Pokes here.
Boxes 6-7: Breed - Keep Pokemon you have lined up to be bred in here.
Box 8: Perfect Parents - Keep your perfect parents in here.
Box 9: Dittos - Keep Dittos of various natures and spreads.
Box 10: Synchronize - Keep a Synchronizer of each nature here.
Boxes 11-20: Spitbacks - Keep spitbacks of what you've bred in here.
Boxes 21-30: Random Pokes - Keep random Pokemon in these boxes. I'd recommend sorting them by type.
Box 31: Vivillion - Self-explanatory.

What do you think?

Ooh this is fun. So labels/backgrounds are obviously personal preference, but I have found that organizing around the battle box as an "anchor" is very helpful, because then it takes as few moves left or right as possible to get to what you need. Essentially, the box grows in 2 "wings" out from the battle box in either direction, with the things you need to access the most (trade stock and battle-ready pokemon) closest to the center. The layout is graphically outlined in the google doc here.

In case you can't see the google doc, here's the contents:

Box Number Contents
Box 15 Vivillons
Box 14 Random 6
Box 13 Random 5
Box 12 Random 4
Box 11 Random 3
Box 10 Random 2
Box 9 Random 1
Box 8 Syncs
Box 7 Mothers
Box 6 Dittos
Box 5 TBB 2
Box 4 TBB 1
Box 3 Battle Ready 3
Box 2 Battle Ready 2
Box 1 Battle Ready 1
Battle Box Battle Team
Box 31 Trade Stock 1
Box 30 Trade Stock 2
Box 29 5 IV Spitbacks
Box 28 5 IV Spitbacks 2
Box 27 4 IV Spitbacks 1
Box 26 4 IV Spitbacks 2
Box 25 4 IV Spitbacks 3
Box 24 4 IV Spitbacks 4
Box 23 4 IV Spitbacks 5
Box 22 4 IV Spitbacks 6
Box 21 Other
Box 20 Other
Box 19 Other
Box 18 Other
Box 17 Other
Box 16 Other

Looking to BORROW Tornadus and Thundurus so I can get a Landorus in pokemon black/white. If anyone could help me out it would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks in advanced!

Anyone wanna trade a spare genesect for a tornadus, if not can u trade it to me and I'll trade it right back for my poked ex, I'll hook it up with a nice poke

Giving away three 5 IV Timid Gastly with Disable, one Japanese 4 IV Gastly, one Modest 5 IV Larvesta, one Jolly 5 IV Axew, Mild Hustle 5 IV Deino, 4 IV Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini, and two 5 IV Naive Swinub with Freeze-Dry, Icicle Crash, and Stealth Rock.

All are free, but would love to limit one per person. Make sure to have my F/C already added if you want one!
Updated with more things to give away.

So does anyone have a junk female HA torchic or liepard I can scoop ivs don't matter, but if you have any 4/5 ivsI have 4/5 ivs of the following I can offer
Rotom
Ghastly
Froakie
Trevenant
Togepi
Chimchar
Honedge
I won't be able to trade right away so pm me your FC if you're interested, as well as if you wanna know nature, iv, egg moves etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)